Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

GSM basics

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 157 total)
  • Author
    LYDIA

I WANT TO KNOW ALL ABOUT CALL SETUP

waleed

hi barakesh,can you specify your concern aboyt the sattelite because i has a presentation about it

Scot

Hi Waleed.. ?

Do you have information about MEO/GEO Satellite Based Telecom Networks ?

Please send me a copy to scorplund1976@yahoo.com

Rgds

waleed

hi scot i sent you a presentation about telecom sat. while i find your equest…ok

waleed

hi prakash,give me your e-mail so i can help you in your aim..

swarnim

can you give some information about telephone switching system & signalling system.

Arun Verma

Hi All,
    Please give me some details abt GPRA.I m new to this.Soo please help me out ASAP.I need some very good technical doc on tht.pls send me u r docs at my mail id arun23mail@yahoo.com.

Raj Kumar Sukhdeo

I am a bit puzzled with respect to calculating the total erlangs of traffic in a gsm network.Suppose u have a 8,4,4 configuration that 16 two hundred 200kHz channel slots and u have a blocking of 1 % in the system – in utilizing the erlang B chart to determine the total traffic in erlangs – do i use c= 16 in this case or is it 16 *8 = 128 channels ?

sussie

thanks Waleed,
    for the doc.about MEO/GEO Satellite Based Telecom Networks. its really useful.
    rgds
    sussie

Vijay Sharma

Hi Raj Kumar,

As u said, u r using 8,4,4 configuration in ur BTS then there must have (8+4+4)*8 channels with u. Now after excluding control channels u ‘ll have TCH only. Suppose if u r using 3 Control channels ( BCCH or SDCCH) then remaining tch will be 125. Now u use ur Erlang B table with blocking = 1%
    channels = 125

Mohammed Nayeemuddin

Hi

pls show me the procedure how to design GSM channels. Though iam familiar with FDMA and TDMA concepts

Naoma

Hi, I am a totalz new in this area, in this area. Is there a some URL where I my found an good overview of BTS, BSC, and all HW parts of gsm network.
    please, please…
    Thanks

Zone

Some URL about how to resolve some problems in O&M for MSC?

waleed

hi naoma give me your e-mail adress maybe i can help

naoma

thank you so much Waleed for the information.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 157 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.