Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

GSM basics

Viewing 7 posts - 151 through 157 (of 157 total)
  • Author
    Bloody

As per My knowledge in any Mobile network, Space Diversity is avoided, because in urban areas there are many reflected waves are recieved by an antenna. So it becomes problem while receiving signal.

Please guide if am wrong.

pix

bloody,

space diversity will increase UL sensitivity, by catching those reflections. That’s the whole point of diversity !
    It is not used in urban due to installation constraints. It’s not easy to setup two antennas per sector at least 4m apart from each other.

jacob

I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT NORTEL CDMA2000 1X CONFIGURATION DETAILS OR COMMANDS FOR O & M OPERATIONS.

deepak pardeshi

hi,

how r u. actually i would like to learn the basics of telecommunications. can you help me in this metter?

Swanand

Hi Deepak,

Can u mention what kind of basics u r interested in like Digital mobulations,telecom protocols,PSTN, GSM, CDMA etc

finn

yeah be specific.. there are lots of things to cover to every technologies and every network elements within

Gurjinder

Hi could anybody help me I need some study material on Nokia softwares like Nokia BTS Manager, Nokia Hardware Configurator etc. My email id is gurjinder.pannu@gmail.com

Viewing 7 posts - 151 through 157 (of 157 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.