Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

RxlevAccMin

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    DesertStorm

Hi MKT,
    From what I understand, you have your BCCH on the 900 band, and TCH on the 1800. Try to change the values of parameters which control the triggering of the call to/from 1800 band after the call is established on 900. In Nokia, the parameter names are NonBCCHLayer Offset (usual value 10 dBm), nonBCCHLayer Access Threshold (usual value -90 dBm) and nonBCCH Exit Threshold (usual value -95 dbm)

cpes

use parameters:
    LAR, LER and NBL for Dualband cells (if common BCCH)

Aye

Hi Guys,
    I am new in this thread….
    To MKT,
    In case you haven’t solve the problem yet. Try checking the BSC parameter MULTIBAND..it should be enabled in the BSC.

regards,
    Aye

HSH

Hello Pix,
    can you give us value of these parameters that you already mentioned?
    And the Limit of load factor as u said 10% or 12%!! not too much?
    as I know that the Load Factor=(No. of Hop. TRX/No. of Freq. of MAL) and untill 50% is acceptable!! yes or No?

Regards

Pix

HSH,

About the multiband multilayer parameters of alcatel network… Yes, I could give your values… but they depend on your network specifics. Coverage, quality, overlap, etc.

So… do you want to invite me over in your office ? 🙂 Which country are you working in ?

Regarding the radio load : 50% is the theoretical limit for SFH 1×3. 30% is the realistic limit.

16% is theoretical limit for 1×1
    10% is the realistic limit.

The realistic limit depends on the “sharpness” of your cell coverage. How much overlap do you have ? If too much overlap or overshooting, then your SFH suffers –> the limit further decreases.

Small overlap, sharp borders –> you get closer to the theoretical limit.

Cheers,
    Pix

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.