- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 21 years, 4 months ago by <B>Webmaster</B>.
25th July 2002 at 20:24 #34402<B>Webmaster</B>Guest
In this issue of our newsletter:
We are pleased to announce the launch of version 2 of Ansapoint, are popular call centre staffing analyser. Ansapoint is an easy to use software tool that can help you estimate the number of agents required to handle your inbound calls.
Click here for Information on Ansapoint, including a link to the illustrated user guide.
Some of the features new to version 2 are listed below:
- Reverse calculations. As well as calculating the number of agents required, Ansapoint can now estimate the number of calls that you can reliably handle, while still remaining within your defined service level targets. This makes Ansapoint are more practical solution in the real world, where staffing resources are finite.
- Previous versions of Ansapoint had supported analytical intervals of either 30 minutes or 60 minutes. Version 2 introduces a new time interval: fifteen minutes. So, Ansapoint can now be used to estimate the staffing requirements during a 24-hour day in fifteen minutes increments.
- Ease of use has always been an important factor for us when developing our software products. We have now enhanced the visual appearance of Ansapoint, bringing it in line with our other products. Ansapoint can be used in two visual modes, similar in appearance to Microsoft Outlook or Windows Explorer.
Ansapoint is available for immediate download from our Web site at 169 US Dollars. For more information please click here.
For those of you wishing to promote the products or services of your company, we are now offering an easy alternative to graphical banner advertisements.
AdBuilder lets you design your own banner advertisements on our Web site. You can specify the text to be displayed and the colours for your banner. You can even include an image from your own web site, and you can see the effects of your settings immediately in a sample banner. It is very simple to use and, within a few minutes, you could be displaying your advertisement on our Web sites.
The amount you pay depends on how many times you want your banner to be seen. AdBuilder advertisements are charged at 39.95 Pounds Sterling per 1000 impressions. The minimum order is 250 impressions, and discounts are offered for orders greater than 1000 impressions.
Established in 1989, we have been producing telecommunications and call centre software tools since 1996. We published what we believe to be the first free call centre staffing calculators on the Internet in 1996.
We have supplied Windows versions of these calculators to a wide range of companies in 74 countries across 6 continents. We are a trusted supplier of software to some of the largest companies in the world including Microsoft Corporation, AT&T, British Telecom, Cisco Systems, Network Networks, Ericsson, Siemens and AOL.
We pride ourselves in our fast and efficient customer service. You can read some of our customers’ comments by clicking here.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at if you require any further information.
- The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.