Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Assignmet and Allocation Failure

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    nish

I want the complete information related to the Assignment failures and allocation failures. In my working environment for some sites continuously indicating low assignment failure rate and high allocation failure rate. So please help me to rectify this problem ASAP

pix

what are these indicators formulas ?
    what are their definitions ?

nish

Hi pix

I couln’t able to understand ur questn, but in the report there are two columns called Allocation Failure and Assgn Failure. I want the phisical meanig of that two terms like these drops are taken placing where………???

pix

Nish,

Ok… but you must understand that the two terms you are giving are not “standard”.

They can mean anything, it’s just the name that *you* (or your colleagues, apparently) gave to a certain QoS value.

If the report you’re looking at is coming from a certain software, then the name has been chosen by this particular vendor… You should check out their software user guide.

For instance, I work in alcatel and there are no such names in alcatel. We’re talking about RTCH Assignment Failure or SDCCH Assignment Failure, etc. For each “indicator”, I can give you a very precise definition telling you what they are referring to in 3GPP.

Maybe if you state the name of your vendor, someone here can help you out.

Regards
    Pix

nish

Hi pix……..

I’m sry that I didn’t mention that info….that two terms are related to TCH. i.e TCH Assignment failures and TCH Allocation Failures.
    thank you for your concern

pix

Hi,

And what’s the name of the vendor? On my side, i really can’t help you though, sorry.

nish

Again sorry dear
    vendor is ZTE

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.