Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

No attempts (TASSAL/SUMOHOATT) in dump

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    gay c.

Hi all,

CSSR and Handover success rates are not possible due to missing data on TCH assignment and handover attempts in the BSC dump (ericsson).
    Already reset the Object types, but still no effect.

Are there any way to determine the attempts using the other counters?

Please advise me on this.
    Thanks a lot..

pix

for TCH assignment, you could start from SDCCH allocated for calls only and remove all TCH assignment failure…

for HO attempts, this is tricky ! you’re talking about incoming HO attempts ? Then you can check the number of incoming HO requests, or the number of HO requests “outgoing” from neighbor cells.

Of course, you must be careful with the names I give to the indicators, because I don’t work with Ericsson. So please be careful when you translate it into Ericsson language 🙂 The principle remains *approximatively* correct though.

gay c.

Hi pix,

i was referring to outgoing handovers of a cell, from which, we normally get the handover success rate per cell.

thanks for the reply..
    🙂

pix

outgoing ho attempts… you could check the indicators “per adjcacencies”, in order to count the number of HO from this serving cell specifically.

Good luck…

gay c.

it will really take a lot of effort.

i dont understand why the counters for attempts does not increment, whereas, from the raw data, there are counts of successul TCH and Handover.

That is why im trying to figure out how to get the CSSR and HO success rate without using the usual formula (successful/attempts).

for the cssr, im trying to correlate the counters of TCH established to TCH assignment attempts, but cannot see how the values agree.

pix

i really can’t help anymore… your vendor (nokia ?) could help you unfreeze the values, why don’t you report the issue to them?

g

i have. they have reset the counters so the measurements will be started, but still no effect.
    it is not nokia, but e///.

anyway, thanks a lot.

Wensan

Hi all,
    Can anyone help me about counter TCH assignment attempt without handover in ericsson? what counter is it?
    Thanks a lot..

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.