Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

NOKIA alarms

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    pridey

what are the Nokia BSS alarms directly related to KPI? especially to SD BLK.
    Also want to know the nokia alarm numbers related to wat u call “software issue”/ which also causes sd blocking.

Bijoy

Pridey
    In case of SDCCH Blocking,please check for the following alarms;
    1.7712 WORKING SDCCH CHANNEL RATIO BELOW THRESHOLD.
    2.7720 SDCCH ACTIVATION FAILURE.
    3.7725 TRAFFIC CHANNEL ACTIVATION FAILURE.
    4.1583 LAPD MSG DISTRIBUTION PROBLEM.
    5.2720 TELECOM LINK OVERLOAD
    6.7606 TRX FAULTY.
    7.7746 CH CONGESTION IN CELL ABOVE DEFINED THRESHOLD.

ds

Hi,

I have observed that 7725 alarm, traffic channel activation failure alarm,comes on data territory only i.e the upto timeslots of a TRX where default territory is defined.

My question:
    what are the reasons for this alarm??
    Is this alarm data timeslots specific only??
    n some specific solution??

sometimes this alarm gets cleared by itself but sometimes it jst doesnot get solved.I have not seen any improvement in this by increasing CDED,as told by Leonardo.

Plz help.

Bijoy

Hi Ds
    Change all the TCHs which are fixed PDTCH to TCHF only.

ds

Hi Bijoy,

this is not TRX specific alarm as per my observation as shifting data timeslots on other TRX also shifts the alarm on the same TCHs on which it was earlier.
    so how will TCHF/TCHD effect this alarm.

My other questions are still waiting for the reply from anyone of u

Bijoy

Ok Ds

1.7725 alarm comes when in response to channel activation command from BSC to BTS,the BTS replies with a channel NACK & you get this alarm in BSC.
    2.The supplementary info will tell you is it for a TCH or a PDTCH or a DTM TCH
    3.If it is for both check for soft channel capacity in BSCU’s,may be it is overloaded.
    4.If it is for PDTCH only,check for overloading of PCU,in this case try reducing the CDED & CDEF(do not increase it by any means) or Load balancing of PCU’s.
    5.If all the above cases are false & 7725 is for PDTCH only,check for PCU abis syncronisation logs.

Let me know which of the above cases are true for you?

If you are using DTM,let me know as then you will have to check for some more things

Br\\
    Bijoy

NA

What is the actual cause of the alarm 1) “EXxx TRX module incoming 6.5 MHz reference clock missing”
    and 2)”Difference between PCM and BTS frequency reference.” elseif the DAC value has been set to 2048 to the local end, but the alarm resides herein also the node didn’t having the similar alarm.

Akshaya

can any one tell me What the meaning of “WORKING SDCCH CHANNEL RATIO BELOW THRESHOLD” & why it is coming.
    For Exmple one sector having 3 SDCCH including SDCCB & another sector having 2 SDCCH,But this Alarm comes.

Kaushal

Plz tell me about following alarms.
    1. channel failure rate above defined threshold.
    2. Mean holding above defined threshold.
    3. CH CONGESTION IN CELL ABOVE DEFINED THRESHOLD
    4. INCONSISTENT DATA IN RADIO RESOURCE MANAGEMENT STATE FILES

Bijoy

Kaushal
    Please read NED first,then ask for any doubt.There is more than everything in NED

Br\\
    Bijoy

Saurabh R.Oza

what is CFR/MHT alarms.On wt Basis it comes?

Saurabh R.Oza

i’m working with NSN project frm last 2.5 yrs.i’m working as an O&M engineer.i want NED & All BSC/BSS MML commands

Saurabh R.Oza

why out of two BCCH trx in a sector one trx having high uplink & downlink issue?

VISHWADEEP

PLS GIVE THE BRIEF DETAILS ON
    1. channel failure rate above defined threshold(CFR).
    2. Mean holding above defined threshold(MHT).
    3. CH CONGESTION IN CELL ABOVE DEFINED THRESHOLD
    4. INCONSISTENT DATA IN RADIO RESOURCE MANAGEMENT STATE FILES

bahar

hi dear Vishwadeep:
    for alarm” ch congestion above define thrshold” you have to check the channel type. if channels are TCHF change them to TCHD otherwise it means you need another sector to add in this area in order to avoid congestion

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.