Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

TCH and SDCCH assignment success low

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    QOS

can any body help me what is the major problem for low TCH and SDCCH assignmnet success rate
    BR

pix

congestion
    hardware problems

QOS

dear
    thank you and if there is no congestion or HW does there any thing effected

pix

interference
    software problems…

but you know, if you have a problem like this in your network, it’s better to clearly state it, rather than trying to see what are the general causes of such problems.

you ask for “major causes”, now you are looking for “minor causes”, and soon you’ll ask for all possible causes for TCH assignment failures.

but radio troubleshooting is not that simple, it doesn’t work this way. you need to analyze all the problems in the cell, rather than focusing on just assignment failures. That’ll give you a global view about the cell, its surroundings, its covered subscribers, its neigbours, and so on. Then only you can see what is the root issue.

nish

Hi all

I want the complete information related to the Assignment failures and allocation failures. In my working environment for some sites continuously indicating low assignment failure rate and high allocation failure rate. So please help me to rectify this problem ASAP

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.