Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

DRUs

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jamil

Did any one knows why there is many faulty t in DRUs 1800mhz for the cabinet 2116 please .

regard
    jamil

finn

hehe!what kind of faults? paste the fault codes..if it is a DRU-02, you have to do hardware config whether uncombined or combined..

jamil

finn, the faults is when u have a voltage on the Drus and no light from it green or yellow and i chick the DXU its configure hybrid combined. so if u can explain to me more please
    regard
    jamil

emreigrek

you cant change comb. uncomb from dxu . when you creating idb youll see the box comb. uncomb.

you have to monitor the rbs and put the fault codes to this page.

finn

yeah you can’t change from the DXU. It means, create a new IDB changing whether HC or UC. On DRU-01 you will just have to define it in the IDB, whereas on DRU-02, you’ll have to define it on the IDB and change the position of the PCB behind the DRU (be very careful when removing and plugging-in) then load the IDB to the DXU.

Jamil, i dont get your concern mate. does it have any light when you turned it on or nothing? if nothing its faulty I guess.. check the DC cables from the DCCU, if they are connected properly according to its circuit breaker. well any cable will do as long as you know which breaker is to be turned on.. but make it standard.. so follow the sequence.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.