Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

RP position

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ozibo

HI all,
    I have a problem.i want to print the position of some RP but i use the command expoe and those RP position are delect.
    Can you help me to see the primar position to re initiate it.
    I think about a log who can trace it.
    thank

Ram

Hi ozibo,
    i hope that u deal with ericsson axe. with ur case, try to search from previous log files. it is good to take the complete exchange data backup once a month. i dont think the data can be retrieved as they are merely user defined ones. try with the c-module of the initial installation so that u can get some details on rp position.

thanks,
    ram

ozibi2000

Hi RAM,is me ozibo but i change my name.
    Yes i deal with Ericsson AXE 810. i never print the command expop. I have a new back up of last month. but i dont know how to explore it to find thr rp position .my email is ozibi2000@yahoo.fr. can you help me please???
    Thanks RAM

TB

You can use the command DBTSP with the appropriate rpsrpbspos to print out the database table for the RP’s.
    A word of warning, becareful of what you delete, once its gone its gone for good unless you do a reload, and that is not recommended.
    You need to be extremely careful what you do on switches, if your not sure then ask someone who knows 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.