Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

BSS engineering

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Spide

Hi guys i would like to know the oppurtinities for a BSS engineer in the international market. so what are the offered jobs in middle east and europe and the offered salarys and the experience required. i’m waiting for your answers. thanks

John

Have a look on the http://www.jobserve.com website. It contains most of the contractor opportunities gloablly.

Spide

Thanks i’ll take a look @ it.

Spide

Could i know what are basically the needed knowledge for BSS engineering? what are the main specialities needed in the international market and fortunally the needed experience?
    thanks

Bloody

Which type of technology would you like to work, GSM or CDMA? Because in Europe majorly GSM is used.

Prepare you mind when you are going to be BSS Engineer, because job of BSS engineer is a field work.

Importance of BSS Engg is because its use to troubleshoot the problem in BTS, BSC and PCU.

Spide

Thanks Bloody, of course i’am working GSM so there are many oppurtinities to work in europe?

Bloody

Spide for being BSS engg you must have strong technical background. Well known about general call flow from Mobile station to MSC and then again to Mobile station. You will get major knowledge on field when you will handle different types of issues.

I am BSS Engg in INDIA. 😉

Bloody

Could you tell me more details about the global axis in this field? what exactly should i know? some docs will be welcome. thanks in advance

Bloody

I suppose you are already working, then you must be having more knowledge than me….. ;). As mobiles are used in every nation there must be requirements.

Spide

🙂 i want especially to know if i’am on the right way because i think that bss engineering differs from one operator to another one.

Bloody

Yes of course, operator to operator the device on which u r working will change but the ultimate concept of all device will remain same. BTW with which operator or vendor do you work.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.