Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

RRC connection Failure

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Max

please explain causes for RRC and e-RAB failures in LTE

Pix

Same as the ones in 2G and 3G…
    radio, mobility, transmission, other

varun radhakrishna

RRC failure is happening due to uplink message time out condition.what would be the reason for the failures

Adekunle Oke

I am interested in performance monitoring document.

thirumoorthy.p

things needs to check RRC failuer happens in LTE

manchal sharma

we want cause of RRC fail…

SIl

RRC failure caused by the Mobile Originating Signalling establishment

GJ Rajput

Failure Reasons in RRC:
    1. Coverage Issue
    2. Interference Issue
    3. PRACH Usage High
    4. Configuration Issue
    5. Paging Load High

VIKAS

There is RRC failure in Cell due to cause code RRCsig.RRcsetup time expires before signal reach to UE.Please support to resolve.

Sarin Sreevalsan

I’m getting a high RRC failure rate in my network . Kindly let me know how i can tackle this issue pls.

pix

hi,

What a vague question. Are you able to elaborate ?

br / pix

MUSTAPHA EL AHMADI

Hello,
    I need your support on how to troubleshoot on high MTC call attempt on 4G,during a drive test as I can see paging received,nothing happened after this message(no rrc connection request,…),radio condition ok ,except of 3 failures dur to SNR =-6
    what can be the cause?the mobility can impact the MTC call attempt failure due to delay paging?
    Thanks,

pix

Hi,

Are you certain the Paging was intended for your UE ? I find it strange that the UE does not proceed with a RRC Connection.
    Did the UE properly attach to the network ? Performed Tracking Area Updates ? What about MOC ?

BR/Pix

MUSTAPHA EL AHMADI

Hi,
    Thanks for your reply
    I agree with you and I checked M-TMSI in a previous messages before paging like RRC connection req(MOC) or tracking area update and the M-TMSI in a a paging didn’t match any one nor in RRC request or tracking area update .The cause is B-party is unreachable,it’s look like the device is down,or not connected but I don’t know how to confirm ,prove that
    Thanks,
    BR

pix

Hi,

Well, I would just attempt a MOC and see how it goes. If MOC is made, then it means the UE is attached and capable of doing voice calls (through VOLTE I assume ?).

Try to do the MTC after that.

If MOC is not possible, then you know for sure there’s an issue. I would investigate the ATTACH procedure (which you can trace by doing an “airplane” mode ON/OFF during the tracing)

Also, try to do packet transfers. If those are possible but not the VOLTE, then it’s something else altogether.

cheers/pix

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.