Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

call drop high & cssr low

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    joe

Hi all…
    can you tell me what must i do to optimize BTS on rural and boundary area….there are very high calldrop & low CSSR..

for your attention, very big thanks to you…

Mohit

Joe…

First of all i would suggest u to check the hardware….bcoz low CSSR is mainly due to the faulty hardware….may be TRX…may be duplexer…which also leads to huge call drops.For this u can chek the Alarms related to hardware.

secondly, which boundry r u talking about..is it a BSC boundry or INTERNATIONAL boundry.
    Well u can check the frequency plan first, MAIO plan, HSN.

pix

Joe,

Your description is too broad, I wouldn’t even know where to start. If you want some help, you need to spend some time analyzing the QoS and giving us proper and detailed QoS indicators values.

Basically : interference, coverage, congestion, distance, type of traffic, location area, neighbors, etc.

joe

hehehe….yes pix you are right…
    my description is too broad, but finnaly i take some action for my BTS which on hilly terrain…
    i do to be down tilt until 6 deg from 4 deg

why must i do this, actualy the reason is :

the cells on my BTS has high coverage (on hilly terrain), >60% traffic on TA > 8 km. & 3rd sector precisely on TRX-11 has low utilization compared to TRX-9 (each non BCCH TRX) so there are causes dropcall,TCH drop,SD drop are on high value…

so for the time being, i do that to keep the KPI for the BTS.

maybe you can give me another solution with that condition???

thank you for your sharing information….

i’ll wait for it…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.