Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

TBF Congestion Rate

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    bara

Is there any body to know, how we can decrease the TBF_Estbl_Congestion rate in UL direction for Siemens_BR9 systems.
    During last 3 month a high value of TBFEstCongRateUL and low value of TBFsuccessfulRate is monitored in some of BSC’s…
    We were check all parameters related to the GPRS KPI’s, but we can’t find the problem…
    In all cells there are configured one or two static PDCH and more than 4 dynamic PDCH.
    In more of them there is no high voice and data traffic and this BSC has independent LAC and RAC/RACOL areas.
    The Load of PCU is between 60% and 80% and BSC has to PCU’s.
    There is cells with high value of TBF blocking rate and the successful rate also is high …
    Please give us any idea about this problem.
    Thank you in advance !

There are high values of TBF Blocking in uplink direction for some cells in the BSC’s, but (what/where) is the problem. I check all possibilities, but I can’t resolved this problem… ((

R

hi bara

could you be a little specific ?
    Is it TBF congestion or TBF drop??

Are you having this problem in only UL ?
    What is the status for DL ?

R

hi Pix

Can you help me in resolving the high TBF drop rate with tuning of some GPRS/EDGE related parameters .

thnx in advance

bara

The problem is with high value of TBF_Establishment_failure rate(TBF loss rate) and low value of TBF_Establishmen_success rate in Uplink direction.In the downlink there is no blocking.What is the relation between these two parameters, because there are cells with (low_success and high_failure) and cells with (high_success and high_failure)?
    Thank you in advance.

bara

In DL also there failure but there are less than in UL…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.