Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

cross feeder & cross sectors

• This topic has 8 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 12 years ago by adem DT.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    TS

Hi

how we can identify between cross feeder and cross sectors during the analysis

pix

hello,

cross sectors : coverage of sector 1 is found in place of sector 2, and vice versa

cross feeders : within the same cell, some TRX have a good RXLEV, while other have a very poor RXLEV. Because the TX of some TRX are sent on wrong sectors.

TS

Thanks Pix
    but as you know for cross feeder u cant make DT analysis by TRX…… u are not able to check RXlevel for each TRX on the cell

pix

TS,

well, i used to do that. It’s no easy, but it’s possible if you’re patient 🙂

TS

Thanks Pix ! so I have to be patient and i should check TRX by TRX for suspected area

TS

one more thing , to check coverage by TRX it should be from stat ? right ?

pix

not necessarily. I do it on the spot : i stop in one place, look at rxlev on bcch. That’ll be my reference. Theni make a callsetup on each TRX, and see what is the RXLEV on each TRX (without power control DL)

if you have hard time putting the call on some trx, you can use the preference parameter to “prioritize” a TRX. Ask the OMCR engineer to change this parameter while you’re doing the tests.

theman

Pix is right, CROSS SECTORS is when the coverage of Sector 1 serving in Sector 2 or VV and for the Cross Feeders: you can check it much better if you do drivetest within a same cell the sector 1 and 2 or Vice Versa transmit on it.

adem DT

hello, how can i know cross feeder and cross sectors during DT analysis ?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.