Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

spectrum distribution for GSM operator.

• This topic has 7 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 13 years ago by krishna.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    unknown

Plz can anyboby give me the frequency points used by various operator in india (means at what frequency point airtel is operating in mumbai etc.).Like these information.( eg.TTSL CDMA in Delhi works on 874.800MHZ frequency point) like these information for GSM operator.

sajid

hi,
    airtel,idea,bsnl—–gsm900
    vodaphone————gsm1800

unknown

Sajid thanx for ur reply.

But i wanted frequency points that operators r using…

pix

you should contact the indian government to gather all these informations. it’s not easy because i understand each operator GSM have different frequencies in different regions.

unknown

Thanx pix for ur reply.

But anybody working on installation and commissioning or frequency planning may have these idea…

naveen

Airtel in mumbai telecom circle will be alloted with certain set of ARFCNs(frequencies), which will be reused across the city. If you have a ‘network monitor’ software installed on your handset you can find out easily which frequency you are latched on to. But what use this information will to you is what i doubt!

unknown

thanx naveen for ur reply

By that information. i will get to know how much frequency is vacant in particular circle. so how much frequency or what frequency points DOT will allocate to each operator.(which r in spectrum race.).

krishna

pl give me the ARFCN (BCCH) of aritel voda, idea

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.