Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

problem with anritsu sitemaster

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Abdullah Khan

Hello!
    I have been using anritsu site master for DTF and VSWR testing.Now i am getting a problem “F1 is > F2” I have done all my effort to get rid of this problem but i could’nt. If anyone of u can help me on this,i will appreciate 🙂

Ali

first of all what frequency band you are using if 900 then in mode select F1=880 and F2=960 and follow the steps bellow or send me your E-mail and i’ll send you full document aboutanritsu site master .

Step 1. Using the Up/Down Arrow key, select F1 (start frequency) and press ENTER. Enter the desired numerical value using the keypad or the Up/Down Arrow key. Press
    ENTER when data entry is complete.
    Step 2. Repeat the above for F2 (stop frequency).
    Step 3. Using the Up/Down Arrow key, select RES and press ENTER. Enter the
    desired numerical value using the keypad or the Up/Down Arrow key.
    Press ENTER when data entry is complete.

emre igrek

when i calibrate with a original jumper i see vswr value 2.1
    then i calibrate with a rbs 2202 jumper(one of H1,H3,J1,J3) i see vswr value 1.24.
    which is true ?
    (tester BIRD)

Ali

It almost Jumper problem because the values denote that.
    VSWR value accepted till 1.3 if greater than this it is bad value and as you said you get 1.24 when using rbs 2202 jumper.So try to replace the jumper and calibrate again.

johan

hi emre igrek

i really confused about the bird sitemaster that i can’t used BTS over power of 22 db otherwise it will demage sitemaster so how i know this BTS is over this limit by traffic statistics or power meter ….please anybody has site analyzer series BIRD

oga

For bird sitemaster …im sure there is a diplexer somewhere in your feeder-line and while your 900mhz measurement is ongoing on one sector the same sector on 1800mhz is transmitting hence there is a loop-back of rf which is greater than the value the bird sitemaster in-built filter can take hence the issue with your sitemaster OPEN result display even when the load is on the jumper…

Always power off the entire site if you want to do a complete feeder-line upto the antenna port using a load at the tower top.

If you are just taking the measurement from the jumper without removing the jumper all the way to the top no need to power up all sector.

Get an extra 50db load it would help in absorbing the excess coming off your transmitting module in a live environment.

gns

can anybody explain how to calibrate a site master(open short and load modes)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.