Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

BCCH,TCH calls

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    dkumar

HI,
    During a non peak hour in which channel ,BCCH or TCH, will my call establish. Is there a way to prioritize my call to a particular channel.Coz we do know that a call in BCCH has a better qual. Please tell me the parameter for Ericsson

Also what are the things that i should look for first when i have complaints bout cross talks

pix

hi dkumar,

in alcatel, this is a TRX parameter (contrarily to 90% of other parameters, which are at cell level). I don’t know if that can help locate this parameter..?

m12

hello,

there is a parameter called TRX_PREFMARK and you need to set the least preferred (for PS) TRX with the lowest number (say 0) and the most preferred with the largest.

NOTE:Any number apart from 0 will not support PS traffic.

Which BSS version is your network in? I wonder if this parameter works on all versions, i remember it worked with B8?,

m12

pix

m12,

you’re talking about alcatel parameter.. dkumar wants the ericsson parameter 🙂

Phantom

anyone who can help me?
    In alcatel BTS,if a cell enabled BaseBand Hopping and It has 4 TRXs ,4 Frequency are 111 ,112,113,114 then If I locked it for 1 TRX .
    1) How can I know what’s the certained frequency (1 in 4) was locked. and
    2) How can I check freq. which is transmiting . in OMC-R
    Million Thank for any reply.

Pix

in BBH, in alcatel, the mechanism is different than what you’d believe 🙂

you allocate a FHS to each timeslot –> each timeslot follows a certain frequency hopping pattern.
    If one trx is down, the other TRXs keep doing their own thing.

TNS

In my opinion the last freq in the FHS will be NOT broadcasted automaticaly even it persist in the OMCR.

If we have a 4 freqs with 3 TRXs is this a BBH in fact… or SFH?

Few years ago I made a TEMS measurment especialy for this problem but… I can not remember the result…

It’s a shame…

BR,

Fernando

Good afternoon!!

Somebody Know what nokia parameter indicate the trx number into a cell. And the PDCH number?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.