Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

BSC240xl

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    msa

can any one give information details about Siemens BS240XL

Toto

Hello,

Its a a very good and effeicient BTS and it can handle 12 CUs and based on the SW version and CU it can work as 12 TRXs or it also can reach to 24 TRX if you will be using the FCU in BR9, also it can handle 6 ANTENNA Combiners DUAMCO or FDUAMCO to have the 900 and the 1800 frequency in the same BTS

Hankee

I agree with Toto, but in FourToTwo mode (4 trx per cell) there is an significant power reduction (aprox. 50% from nominal – 16W vs 40W), in other words, you increase traffic, but decrease coverage area.

Marco

Hi msa, please try to be more specific with your requirement.

As Toto says, BTS240XL is efficient but has a terrible problem with its hardware. I had many problems with alarms related to FDUAMCO’s (at the VSWR DETECTOR and LNA stage). But the critical problem occurs when the combiner is damaged because it doesn’t present an alarm and the RF output power decreases in 12 to 20dB. As a result, call setup fails increases at rates from 6% to 20% depending on how many TRX you have installed

Redouane

Hi,

We recently experienced in our network that expanding a cell to 8 trx’s by combining a FDUAMCO+COMACO in 8:2 config leads, if the any FCU is connected to that COAMCO, to bad CSSR unless we connect the FCU to the FDUAMCO and the simple CU to the COAMCO ( eg 2 FCU through FDUAMCO and simple CU to COAMCO is ok , but FCU and 1 CU to COAMCO and 1 FCU and 1 CU to DUAMCO nok) .
    Does any have seen that recently ? for nsn it is still under investigation.

Regards

Vusi

Can any one give some tips on how to upgrade from 8 TRx to 12 using the same feeder Cables.

BAGHI

IN BTS240 SIEMENS RACK SERVICE I HAVE BROBLEME THE (ROLLY THE BASCULEMENT )BETWIN REDRESSEUR AND BATTERY .
    PLEAS GIVE ME INFORMATION ABOUT RACK SERVICE (-48V) of BTS and how worke whithe probleme rolly the basculement a cause annuly alarme energie.

Redouane

Vusi,
    You can use a DIPLEXER to have 12 TRX in the same cell 🙂

DERIAN MERCHAN

SEÑORES(AS).POR FAVOR SI USTEDES TIENEN INNFORMACION GENERAL DE Q ES UNA BTS ,QUE PARTES LA COMFORMAN,SUS FUNCIONES Y EN GENERAL , AGRADESERIA ESTA INFORMACION.

kishor kumar c.b

i need to study more about bts bse and mse

lio

Yes you need to study a lot

kishor kumar c b

i need some more tips about b t s

Grace W. K.

What is a COAMCO and an XL rack and what are their functions in a BTS? Thanks.

sofi

can any one give me information details about comissionning COBA and all kinds of Siemens rack

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.