Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Ericsson MRR

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Richard

With respect to Ericsson’s MRR, what is the optimum peak value for the Pathloss DL & UL?

Bilal

You should rather ask what is the worst acceptable value of the Pathloss. Because the peak will always depend on the location and coverage area of the cell. Peak will be at a path loss where maximum number of users lie and that can vary from location to location. Isn’t it?

Richard

Right. But what i intended is the Pathloss Difference. And for this, with UL and DL existing in averagely the same characteristic environment, there should at least be a range for Pathloss difference.

Pix

path loss difference (or path balance) should not depend from MS’s location… now, the path loss in UL shall alwas be equal to the path loss in the DL, with an acceptable range of -5dB…+5dB.

Mike

Chaps,

We are trying to implement L criterion in locating algorithm (meaning we would use both K-L ranking), but since my drops are more due to UL SS (in K ranking). So I want to include path loss criteria also.

Next, I am using equal values for MSRXSUFF & MSRXMIN as they are in DL and are OK), but slightly modifying the values for UL in BSRXSUFF hence not really changing the boundary but improving UL drops.

System used is Ericsson.

Thanks, More ideas are welcome

Mike

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.