Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

The Best RNP & RNO Tools

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    ako

I think NEMO Analyze have more capabilities than TEMS Route Analysis processing tool, but TEMS have a report generator that tells you the KPIs of your drive test log files.

On the other hand, have anyone of you have used RANOPT post processing tool? How is it compared to Actix?

zamer

I have already used ranopt.

It easy and more user friendly.

I also used nemo and tems for drive test. From my expirience..i prefer nemo. It simple and easy to operate compare with temps. The size off log file more smaller than Tems.

I think NSN will use nemo for there DT tools.

lotfi

Hi everybody,
    I’m novice with nemo, please anyone can help me about the BTS file structure (*.nbf file).
    Thanks

Yaser

Can anyone help me. i want to know is Nemo Outdoor file compatible with Ranopt ?

ako

I think Ranopt can easily support NEMO if it is not yet supported now. NEMO logfile is already in textfile format and don’t need any SDK to read it.

I think NEMO BTS logfile is a text file with .nbf extension. I am probably wrong since it was 2 years ago that i last used NEMO.

Quan

Please let me know if Actix Spotlight can use the measurement data from TEMS Investigation and Nemo Outdoor?

Thank you very much!

Quan

zamer

Yes, nemo outdoor logfile can process with ranopt.no problem at all..

vijay

hi,
    i need to know with the help of gladiator how can i make interference matrix.
    logfile collected by agilent E6474A

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.