Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

HO failures due to quality

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Lycan

Hi all! can you give me some advice regarding this prob of mine?. any parameters to check/modify? thanks all!

ami

Hi Lycan,

check frequency plan for this reason,C/I and C/A.
    which system u r using.

Lycan

Hi!! alcatel-lucent. thanks for the quick reply..Godspeed

pix

how do you know there is a HO failure due to quality ? which indicators are you using ?

Lycan

standard ho causes= HCSTEQLN it shows reason is due to quality.. freq plan here aint good. major retune would be a good suggestion.

pix

ok, i was a bit blur this morning :)) what you see is actually a high rate of HO due to Quality, and on top of that, you also see a low HO success rate. Those are 2 different things, that can be related or not (they probably are, though).

In order to check RxQual in your cell, you should have a look to the RMS graphs (RxQual per Timing Advance, per Rxlev, etc.). You could activate MAFA measurements also, or simply do some drive tests.

That would ensure that it is indeed a frequency problem. Next step is to find which cell is interfering, and which frequency particularly.

You could activate the MAFA to find a clean frequency in the cell coverage area.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.