Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Time of reselection

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    slim

Hello,

Can you tell me what’s the counter in RNO that calculates the average duration of reselection without NACC-PSI features?

Pix

Hello Slim,

I’m not aware of a counter for this duration. You’ll have to perform Air traces in order to measure it.

slim

Thanks Pix.

In the air interface , what are the messages that their difference lead to the Reselection Time in the two cases :
    With NACC/PSI and without

Best regards

Pix

I’ll try to find the answer… it might take a whlie 🙂

slim

Thanks Pix

slim

Hi pix,

I have found in an ALCATEL document that in the case of NACC/PSI, the reselection time is the difference between the reception of the first SI message from the network and the reception of the message Flush LL par le MFS.But the problem is that the last message can not be viewed by TEMS.So if I have the trace done with TEMS what are the two messages that I have to take into account?We are in the case of NC0 mose in our network

Thanks in advance

pix

you should use ETHEREAL software (WIRESHARK is the right name now) and measure the duration ellapsed between the last data packet from old cell and the first data packet from new cell.

using signalling messages is not realistic, you got to measure real impact on data transfer.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.