Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Switch Planning for GSM

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 410 total)
  • Author
    Nitin

Thanx Muzammil,

How can we adjust Mech. & Elect. Tilt of an antenna.

Sharma

Hi
    I also want to know about this…

Please guide.

shafi

What should be the maximum tilt that can be given in case of mechanical antennas?

Muzammil

If u can add some more information to your queries…..

I think I can help you to the best of my knowledge…

Binay Kr. singh

Hi,
    I’m embedded s/w engg. & i want to switch my job in switch planning of mobile centre.
    Also my sister concerned company play with mobile service provider & it uses Erricson switch.
    So, pls help me in this field & give me details about the site & books which i refer.
    Thanks & regards,
    Binay

Muzammil

Hi Binay,
    You can find a lot of information about the Network planning and switch planning in ericsson’s website.

Here’s the URL
    http://www.ericsson.com/about/telecom

And If ur using Ericsson switch means, it must be AXE! right? For that too u’ve a lot of info on the same website…… Try searching for “AXE”, and it has a lot of pdfs also.

Julie

Please do let me know when to keep DTX and DRX ON and OFF…

Bosotto…

What is this…….? DTX and DTR…. Explaining your problems clearly can help us to help you……………

Julie

DTX is discontinues transmission and DRX is discontinues reception…
    These we get on Um interface.While setting the parameters in OMC.sometimes DTX is kept On and somtimes OFF.i want to know about when these should kept ON and when OFF?

shafi

Is it necessary that the tower height should not be more than the height ,which we propose for putting up antennas in case the antennas are omni..

Mehta

While drive testing i am facing one problem..like when i drive for a particular cell ,i am getting the same BSIC,BCCH and even the signal level is same as that of the serving cell..i am not able to understand how this can be possible.Is there any fault in RT of that particular BTS or what?
    PLEASE GUIDE !!!
    Thanx

Rachid

Hi every body,

i’m very happy to discover this forum. i’m a GSM network quality engineer (beginner), and i want to know more about SDCCH blocking Reasons that can be related to transmission devices (Abis interface) and what varparameters affect the SDCCH Assignment Rate if we except SDCCH congestion.

thanks in advance.

Zad

Mehta,
    your question doesnt sound very clear. I believe if you have this particular problem, it could be due to many reasons which can be solved thru proper optimisation techniques.

rajib

hello Every bdy,
    It was very learning to bump onto this forum. Can any body tell me if the GSM antenna is mounted horizontally what gain or losss would be there.

Nitin

Hi Muzammil,

How to set Electrical tilt of the Antenna.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 410 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.