Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Switch Planning for GSM

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 410 total)
  • Author
    Humeira Choudhary

hi, i recently join a CDMA WLL operator in BSS Planning , Can any body guide me in this fiedl for my smooth start,
    i’ll be highly obliged

With Best regards
    Humeira Ch
    humeira.chaudhary@dvompk.com
    +92-333-2275805

Vivek

Ramesh
    Thanks for this
    Can you please clear me that why we are using MSSP in backbone and SNCP in collector rings generally
    OR how we generally use these two separately.

Vivek

Muhammad ali

hi humeira chaudri… can u tell me what exactly do u want to know about BSS Planning and what exaclty your work is i am working as RF Planning and Optimisation Engineer and one of the UK mobile operators

Kind Regards.
    Muhammad ali

Moin

Hi Guys I am working in Corporate planning Dept. asa business research in telecom Company.I am looking for database which is providing KPI”s Indicators.( Ex:Call congestion,Number of circuits failure Minutes,% of call Dropped…and so on)If you know plz suggest me the name of Database.
    Thank you!
    biresearch@gmail.com

danil

I am working as a switch engineer in the telecom company.I want
    to increase my scope of knowledge by Learning some basic things about
    ericsson switch I will be highly obliged if you can send me some material or forthat matter suggest me some website or any available books in the market,that will help me out in understanding the basic concept of ericsson switch

eg: what paramters govern
    the switch capacity, how a switch reacts to overload conditions,what isloadA and LoadB…..harware limitations, signalling imitations etc
    also give me the basic question for interview purpose

Behrouz Kiani

Protel Advanced PCB 2.71

Arun

I am also working with one of the local operators, and I have been looking also for guidelines on switch planning. Would all u mind sharing some info?

arman

i need help in designing 4.9Ghz point to multipoint planning.
    arman al nasar

nirav

i want transfile using telephone line without using internet so give me circuit of that

ARMAN

I AM RADIO ENGINEER INVOLVE IN 4.9GHZ BAND POINT TO MULTIPOINT
    DESIGNING.ANY ONE CAN HELP ME.
    ARMAN AL NASAR

Chris

I have total subscribers and total revenue, and the number of prepaid and post paid subscribers respectively. How do I calculate ARPU-Postpaid, ARPU-Prepaid and Blended ARPU. I need to have this done for my job.

homa

Hi
    1-I’m looking for a software for BTS coverage and antenna position design such as tilt,hight,etc.
    2-can anybody send me information about asset software?

Nikolaos

Hi all!
    Is it possible to find Nokia DX-200 MSC-HLR switch commands (or some of them) in any place in internet?
    Please inform me.

Thank you in advance!

Ali

Hi All,
    I need some information on how UMTS indoor solution is planned.
    how many solutions there is? (advantage and disadvantage for each method) if someone can describe breifly some solution or if there any documentation discussing this.

thanks
    Ali

papey

can anyone help me on how to calculate no of SS7 links between the BSC and MSC based on the amount of traffic(erl)

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 410 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.