Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Switch Planning for GSM

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 410 total)
  • Author
    Aleem

Hi Kishore,

Thanks for the suggestion, actually I had a dead line to meet (8th oct). But surely I would like to know more about the tools SOLINET has to offer. I shall be sending an email to those email ids.

I am working at ACES co ltd, Saudi Arbia. We are Consultancy company and we often receive lot of request for tools related to Mobile communication.

Regards,
    Aleem

Sandoshak

Dear All , Sorry for not keepin in touvh for so long as I was out of country!
    for ::SONIA :::
    As far as i can see , The Future of Telecom Switching is ALL IP based Switches! SO better make a project based upon SIP or H323 Voice Over IP based call networks.

regars
    Sandoshak

Jheng

Hi everyone,

Im jheng from a telecommunication company, I want to know more about the traffic dimensioning parameters and calculations specifically in CDMA 2000 1X and CDMA EV-DO. I would greatly appreciate if you could explain or send me some materials regarding the said topic. Thanks.

sonia gehlot

hi all,
    thanks everybody for giving me a such a nice response and suggestions.
    i am final year electronics & communication student at RIET, Jaipur, Rajasthan.
    plz be in touch and keep guiding me.
    i need ur help.
    thanks n bye
    sonia
    sonia1_gehlot@yahoo.com
    sonia.gehlot@gmail.com

Hammad

I am working as NSS planning engineer in one of gsm operator. i want to know how IN loop works in Siemens MSC and what is the solution if they got congested.

Itz Me

@ Hammad U dont know wat is IN loop…

kelly

HELLO ALL, I AM INDEED VERY HAPPY FOR GETTING TO KNOW THIS FORUM,AND I WANT TO USE THIS OPPOURTUNITY TO FIND OUT INFO ON THE FOLLOWING:
    ERICSSON AXE 10, 810 AND SIEMENS EWSD, ZTE ZGE 10, ALCATEL SYSTEM X, AND MOTOROLA SWITCHES.

PLS PALS I WILL NEED INFO OR WEBSITES TO GET THIS INFO. ON THESE SWITCHES ASAP.
    KELLY.

Rapido

hi, i am working at a local GSM operator.. i would like to know more about Nortel switches.. especially MML commands for Roaming parameter handling.. anybody who cud help? i would greatly appreciate it.. thanks much..:-)

Khames

My name Khames,

Can anyone could explain to me regarding the different between bandwidth capacity in TDM (such 2MBPS) and in Ethernet ( 10mbps).

Im confusing..

Thanks

Vivek

Hello everybody can anyone explain me difference MSSP ring and SNCP ring in SDH.
    Pleaseeeee

Aanshik

Hei guys,
    I am a Telecom engg student and pursuing my final semester training at Reliance Infocomm.
    Can anyone pls give me names of sites or info. on Ericsson AXE-10 switch?I desperately need it.

Thank u very much

Deiva

can anybody help me for description of (AXE10 & APZ 21230)of ericsson switch series.let me know where can i get the material for this
    my id is mjdeiva@gmail.com
    Deiva M.

Ramesh

This for Vivek:

SNCP and MSSP are the protections schemes in SDH.

SNCP – SubNetwork Connection Protection –> is a dedicated protection mechanism that can be used to protect a protion of a path (between two NE) or the full end-to-end path.

MSSPRing – Multiplex Section Shared Protection (could be 2Fibre or 4Fibre) Ring –> In this mode, instead of one section, the whole ring is duplicated (both Tx and Rx) in order to have protection. By doing so, the equipments effective usable capacity will be reduced to half.

if you need more, try to read some white papers, articles or the main source ITU-T recommendation G841 – protection structures. The ITU-T paper is not a free one.

Ravindra

Can someone tell me where I can find details regarding GSM Antenna. (Introduction to GSM Antenna)

NILESH JOSHI

I am working as a switch engineer in the telecom company.I want
    to increase my scope of knowledge by Learning some basic things about
    ericsson switch I will be highly obliged if you can send me some material or forthat matter suggest me some website or any available books in the market,that will help me out in understanding the basic concept of ericsson switch

eg: what paramters govern
    the switch capacity, how a switch reacts to overload conditions,what isloadA and LoadB…..harware limitations, signalling imitations etc
    also give me the basic question for interview purpose

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 410 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.