Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Switch Planning for GSM

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 410 total)
  • Author
    Samuel

Hi,
    i’m working with a mobile company, in the Core Network Planning departement.
    Can someone help me. I have the number of subscribers & blended ARPU. How can I calculate the mErl/Subs?
    My e-mail: piisam@yahoo.com

Samuel

Hi,
    i’m working with a mobile company, in the Core Network Planning departement.
    Can someone help me. I have the number of subscribers & blended ARPU. How can I calculate the mErl/Subs?
    My e-mail: piisam@yahoo.com

rinku

hi all
    hey guys i’m new in the feild of communication so i need ur help
    to become expert in this feild i feelthat u guys help me for this.i need ur knowlage in this feild.and if u have any ebook or witepaper rellated to cell site installation send them on my id

thank to all
    plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

aimen

i want to know how to calate the proper time for timers such as T200,T8(T3103) and T3105
    aimen@hxpti.com

ThuyDuong

Hi friends
    I will be highly obliged if you can send me the knowledge of technologise made CD, VCD and theory write, read of them.
    Best regard.

Ajit

Hi I am new to Telecom Domain,
    Can any one help me out in Billing fundas, any material to refer. It would be of great help.

my id is ajit_k_n_678@yahoo.co.in

Thanks and Regards
    Ajit

NAEEM SUHAIL MEMON

Kindly let me u r into which field, RF, BSS or Switching. some technological info u will get from

NAEEM SUHAIL MEMON

Hi all,
    I m learning transmision and i would people connected on this site to help me by advising me some books or sites talking of that topic

Kishore

Hey Guys…

Anybody knowm precise protocol stack on GPRS Abis (BTS – BSC)protocol stack..if u know precise specs..please guide me..

Kishore

alexander

Kishore, what exactly do you need to know? you may write me email to alex at dx200 dot biz, I’ll try to help…
    Alex
    http://www.dx200.biz

Aleem

Hello,
    My company is looking for the following tools for one of our clients. It would be very kind of you if you can provide me with any related information.

Network Planning Tools
    • Traffic Analysis 2G & 3G (Mandatory)
    • Circuit Switched Network 2G & 3G (Mandatory)
    • SS7 signalling network 2G & 3G (Mandatory)
    • Packet Switched Network 2G & 3G (Optional)
    • Transport Network with SDH and WDM layers (Optional)

Yours truly,
    Aleemuddin
    Telecom Engineer
    ACES Co
    mobile: +966 501858017
    office: +966 1 462 2963
    http://www.aces-co.com

sonia

hi all,
    i am an engg student n want to build my future in telecom field.
    so that sreahing to make a live project in it so plzzzz help me.

my id is
    sonia.gehlot@gmail.com
    bye.

Kishore

Hi Aleem,

How are you doing?. I am happend to see your posting on switching planning for GSM. I would like to inform you that our company (SOLINET, Germany) provides integrated solution for all of your requirements (both mandatory and optional)with a short delivery time of six to eight weeks. The best thing would be to write mail to sales@solinet.com and support@solinet.com with specific details on each of your requirements. Eventually we can also plan a conference call to discuss the requirements more thoroughly. My name is Madishetty, Muktheshwar. You can refer to my name in your mail. In the mean time you can have a look at our web site: http://www.solinet.com

Best Regards,
    Muktheshwar.

Traffic Analysis 2G & 3G (Mandatory)
    • Circuit Switched Network 2G & 3G (Mandatory)
    • SS7 signalling network 2G & 3G (Mandatory)
    • Packet Switched Network 2G & 3G (Optional)
    • Transport Network with SDH and WDM layers (Optional)

harry

Hi
    I would like to know which switch is good for 500 port digital land lines. it should be upgradeable to 5000 lines with crds.
    secondly how to carry 1000 ports from copper to 3km away by means of fibre optical cable of analog land line telephones to save on cost of copper.
    i shall be grateful if any one can tell me

harry

Souza Luiz

I would like to know which is to real final capacity of the Ericsson AXE810 processor APZ 21240 (in BHCA).

Thank you.

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 410 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.