Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Switch Planning for GSM

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 410 total)
  • Author
    Luko M

Hi,

I like this forum very much, quite informative.

Any help for detailed information for terms ASR, ABR, NER, and GOS from the switch traffic statistics?
    How they can help give information about your switch for optimum usage.

Thanks.

Dinesh Patil

Hi,
    i am a telecomm engg, i want improve my knowdge of telecomm Engg.for that i need a this mannul

Partha

Hi Luko,
    ASR:-
    Answer to Seizure ratio.
    This helps in know how many calls were answered out of Total attempts.(Total attempts include Calls answered+calls not answered+calls not possible due to network congestion , in simple terms the all Circuit seizures)
    This is an indirect indicator of how much revenue can be generated.
    Normally Answer to Seizure Ratio is taken for trunks between two Network Elements. For eg Between MSC & PSTN Routes, MSC&BSC etc

Luko M

Hi Partha,

Thank you very much for your reply and helpful information. Any info about the others, ABR, NER and GOS?

Regards,

morteza

is there any code that can calling
    free and how can amplify antena.

Navdeep Singh

I am working as a Engineer(BSS) for on of the major mobile operator in india.I want some knowledge about 2206 BTS of Erricsson or other expanded version having software to locate some parameters regarding tests at bts end itself such as CF is responding well at the time where the alarms are not signified at the bts end. send me some information about DXU/TRU latching basics with hierarchical concepts for Erricsson made Task manager.
    Thanks
    Navdeep Singh

sam

how to calculate BHCA ?

Hassan A Shaikh

Hi!
    Murtaza..if you r murtaza joyo..then nice to see u in this forum..im pakistani guy n workin in a payphone company..it will be very incouraging if our pakistani engineers make contect with each other..My mail address is hahmed81@hotmail.com…any engineer can contect me n discuss on any topic..Thanking You.

morteza

hi
    where i can to see reply as whole
    thanks by

syed ahsan hyder shah

HI
    GOD BLESS YOU ALL…

Hossein

Hi everyone.
    I need to know about O&M in EWSD
    and NEC switches.

can anybody help me?
    thanks in advance.

Hossein.
    hpidani@yahoo.com

hoci

i want to know the task for noc engineer

anurag jain

hi friends,
    hey please anyone can tell me about the best institute for training in cdma,gprs and gsm technologies.please reply to me as soon as poosible .i am an e&tc engg.,and tell me about the course duration and fees.
    warm regards
    anurag jain

Ali Bayat

Hi friends
    I want to know about processes exist in MSC/VLR and how O&M console deals with those processes.
    Thanks in advance

yssreddy

can anybody send info on CCS7 signal message decoding in EWSD SWITCH ie software program or documents

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 410 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.