Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Switch Planning for GSM

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 410 total)
  • Author
    NSS guys

hi mahmood

processor load high!!

That’s come to basic network dimensioning and planning. Basic requirement and most important is forecast subscribers then NSS sizing parameter, for example average call per hour, total BHCA and signalling dimensioning and planning… . and bla bla…. Then we have to look and NE configuration, it’t match with dimensioning and also how you plan the network routing.
    You are from Core SS7.. it’s in operation or network planning and dimensioning?.

rgds

Kh.mahmudi

please send me information about
    passive reflector antenna design .

matar

I am working on a new network roll out and my question is as follows

what is a typical load per TRX on a 1% Blocking network

Juan Angel

Hello Guys
    My name is Juan Angel and I am working in a project GSM/GPRS in Paraguay. I am working in the area of Network Planning and need to exchange information about the planning.
    Thanks!!
    PD. I do not speak ingles, I use software translator!

Tarannum

B is a prepaid subscriber and has conditional call forwarding set for busy (FTN = C)

Subscriber A calling to subscriber B. SSP will send MT IDP to SCP. SCP sends RRBCSM with T_BUSY in interrupted mode after this it sends CONTINUE. The subscriber B is busy.
    In this case whether SSP will send ERBCSM(T_BUSY) to SCP before forwarding call to C?

Vijay

Hi Tarannum,

It seems you are having good knowledge in INAP.

Can you give me the INAMP-Messages transfered between MSC-SSF-SCF During a IN-Prepaid-MO Call ?

If you specific docs then it will be a great help by sending me a copy.

scorplund1976@yahoo.com

Rgds

somenath basak

Hi,
    somenath from kolkata , India. I am working in BSNL .Please help me by informing me about SDH installation . u can send me some easy manuals . tata.

Charles T

Hi everyone!

Am a switching (GSM) engineer working on Siemens D900. I have a problem with C7 signaling with my international gateway. They have an NEC NEAX-61E switch. They are always complaining that my C7 links are causing ‘overload’ in their switch. The message they get on the terminal during this phase is ‘C7LINK FAILURE CP03-CCSC03, EXCESSIVE DELAY OF ACK.(NORMAL)’. Is there anyone with NEC backgroup to help intepret this msg as the guys at the other switch seem to have no clue?

Mohd Omer

Hi,

I have worked in installation of CDMA BTS,I have been shifted to GSM bts side ,And I’am new to this field can any one help me giving info abt commissioning of gsm bts of nokia make gsm900

Nadeem

Hi,
    Could any one enlighten me on which routers and series (may be Cisco) are deployed in NGN scenario/solution.
    Your help in this regard would be highly appreciated.
    Thnx
    You could reply directly to my email
    nadeem@dancom.com.pk

Qurban Ali

It is good to interchange inormation.
    I working as NSS support engineer in ALCATEL.
    Any one can ask me any question any time.
    Thanks
    Qurban Ali

MANSOOR

Hi every body;

We connect the D900 siemens switch to Remote Access Server (RAS) through CISCO router, for WAP, MMS services, we did all database correctly, but the calling and called number are not appeared in the router, only FFFFFF.. is shown, this number is necessary for charing by the intternet gateway, can any one help me to let the A_number and B_number appeared in the CISCO router…? or a databse in our switches.

MANSOOR

Hi every body;

We solve the problem by replacing the value of SSDI to 1, SSDI means start sending digit.

If any one interest please write me to mankadi@yahoo.com

ALIAN

IF ANY BODY NEED HELP IN RF RADIO COMMUNICATION (CONVENTIONAL OR TRUNKING), I have speciallity in MOTOROLA but i can help U any way

U can contact me at craazy4u@hotmail.com.

Best of Luck

vinod

Hi Tarannum , Vijay
    can u pl share the call flow information in INAP with me too
    thanx a lot

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 410 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.