Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Switch Planning for GSM

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 410 total)
  • Author
    Nafeez A. Quraishi

Hi everybody,
    i’m interested in installation and maintenance of BTS,BSS,BSC,OMC etc for both CDMA n GSM n/w s. from where i’ll get full detailed stuff having all cabelling instructions, switching instructions. i want the installation procedure nicely witten with diagrams.
    please send me name of websites as well as name of books available in India.my email is nafees_quraishi@hotmail.com
    thanks
    nafees

i’m leon

i want some APG40C docs,who can help me?

sarfaraz

hi mostafa can u give me ur email address i like to know about gsm planning related books

mitan

hi all
    we want to start installing a AXE 10 switch & APG40C ,pleas send any usefull info that may help us during this process .
    thanks in advance

Recep

I am working for a GSM company and have been dealing with cell pereformance and alarms monitoring at Network operation Center. Now I want to develop with VB (by using MapInfo MapX 5.0 component)a software that will be monitor cell performance and their alarms on map. Can you help me where i can begin from? and what should be the software look like?. I also need some sophisticated source code in VB about this project..
    Thanks a lot…

johnny

hello all,
    Please, i would like to know what are the major functions of an NSS Design Engineer.

anita

hi everybody,

does somebody works on alcatel platform. I am radio, BSS engeneer, wanted to know more about QoS and dimensioning.

Rahul

Hi ani,
    I’m working in alcatel switch, I’ve some docs abt this. Give me your e-mail. I’ll fwd it. Btw. you are working for which operator, BSNL??

regds.

james

hi everrbody,
    i am working on nokia platform.i am a BSS enggr.i want to know more about QoS and dimensioning.please send me any details if anybody having this topic.
    james

Khojee

I am working as a BSS Engineer, i have problem forwarded to me from quality team, it is there is some cells suffering from Random access failure (Rach), there is no fault in hardware.
    thanks.

Neranjan

Hi anita,

I am an engineer in Alcatel NSS Planning. Specially involving NSS QOS & Dimensinning. If you need any clarification write further

Fuad

I am working as a Sr. RF and optimization engineer on Ericsson equipement, we are facing a large amount of suddenly lost connections, additionally a considerable amount of quality drops on the UL although the ICMBANDs are clean, can anyone have a reasonable explanation.

abhishek

can anybody help me in finding some sites or manuals for installation of ericson bts

waleed mahjoub

hi all iam bts/bss engineer within 12 years of experiance in communication field,power control,fire system,lightning protection,power generators,I worked with ericsson and nokia,any help needed iam ready in field of gsm installation,maintanance(RBS,BSC,MSC)any needed manuals available…

waleed mahjoub

dear mostafa:
    every 16 E1 you need to add c7 device.
    hi anita i have nothing about alcatel equipment have you as PDF files you can send them to me?i can illustrate for you about QOS through ericsson library maybe will help you some how becuae the principles of GSM as same as in brands if you wish send me a mail..

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 410 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.