Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Switch Planning for GSM

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 410 total)
  • Author
    jyothi

Hi All,

I am facing a peculiar problem. The siemens switch is not able to detect the camel parameters from my ericcson switch and the roaming is not successful. The mapver2 in the roaming details is causing the prob as far as my knowledge goes. Plz help.

Regards,
    Jyothi.

Jyothi

Hi Mostafa,

TCH Call drop may be due to interference due to adj cell sites(Due to frequencies), congestion too. This will not be max due to TRU. Plz specify your exact prob and the details. May be i can help you.

regards,
    Jyothi.

muthukumarasamy

hai all
    i am GSM engineer in BSNL mobile tamilnadu.can anybody guide me to bar the incoming call from PSTN if the A-party calling no not present(ie If clip not available).Our Mobile switch is Siemens D900.

thank you all

Nguyen

Plz be noted that the A-party number always present in the ISUP IAM message. If it does not present, the target exchange may request it from the source exchange by sending the INR message (so the source exchange should response by INF message that contain the calling party number).

The A-party can only hide its number by including the CLIR flag in the IAM message.

Nguyen

Mostafa

Hi Jyothi,

We had verified this TCh drop with TEMS, and we ‘re sure that no radio PB can be responsible of that, I’m asking if it can come from BSC/TRC or MSC ( synchronization …)

PS: those sites had a very low rate of drop call, but when we rehomed them to another BSC, the drop became very high. ( all ericsson)

Vitaly Evdokimov

I am CDMA optimization engineer. I have good practice in CDMA optimization and planning. If I can help let me know.
    And I have some question.

JNM

Hi all,
    I m learning transmision and i would people connected on this site to help me by advising me some books or sites talking of that topic

Muzammil

Basically two types of transmission Analog(usually Freq. Division Multiplexing) and Digital(Time Division Muxing and Wavelength Division Muxing, in the case of Fiberoptic) transmission can occur in 3 mediums, 1.Coaxial, 2.Fiber and 3.Microwave.
    This link give the basics of transmission such as Modulation, Coding etc. and introduces the fiber optics,
    http://www.fiber-optics.info/transmissionbasicstOC.htm

The basics of Digital Transmission starts from “Pulse Code Modulatio'” and grows as E1, T1 technologies and it’s higer

hierarchies commonly known as “Plesiochronous Digital Hierarchy” (PDH)…. Then comes it’s superior “Synchronous Digital Hierarchy” (SDH). There are some verygood websites which provides useful information… for basics u can try in http://www.howstuffworks.com, it has a vrygood illustration too……

Check out these too….

http://www.infosyssec.org/infosyssec/teletut1.htm

Hope this helps.

sachin

hi vitaly,

i am a CDMA RF Planning engineer.I am new in this field. i have some doubts. can we share our knowledge with each other?
    my mail i.d is sachinaneja_79@rediffmail.com.

regards

sachin

Jyothi

Hi,

TRU can also be responsible. Try to put down the TRU re load it. If it does not solve replace the TRU and check.

Jyothi

Reval

Thanks Muzammil,
    It was really use full. Thanks again.

regds.

ali

fuck all

Egil

Is there anybody with experience from operating a GSM 900 network coexisting with a CDMA 800 network?
    We (GSM 900) have huge problems with spurious in our uplink. We are looking for a technical solution right now.

krgds Egil (GP Bangladesh)

Jyothi

Hi Mostafa,

Is your problem solved?? Please tell me what exactly did solve your problem.

Jyothi

mostafa

Hi Jyothi,

Yes the probleme has been solved,
    The Pb were coming from MSC synchronization.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 410 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.