Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Switch Planning for GSM

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 410 total)
  • Author
    Jyothi

Hello Everyone,

I am really finding a lot of useful information here.

Jyothi.

Muzammil

Asad,

CorDECT is the DECT Standard created by IIT, Chennai and Midas Communications,Chennai, I think.

Where are you working? Are u in the Southern Part of India, BSNL has a pilot project in implementing the CorDECT to Rural Villages.

Your views are welcome.

Best Regards.

Zhu Jiang

I am Siemens employee. In charge of SSS OAM. Communication with others is helpful.

Contact

Zhu Jiang

Hi, Mr. Khalid alzway,

There are many good training courses in Shanghai Siemens Mobile Communication Ltd,. China.
    And there are many switchings for test bed. You will do exercises there.
    That is a good place.
    And that is my company.

BR

Asad

Hi Muzammil
    I am here in UP working with Reliance as it is also deploying corDECT in rural areas

Zhu Jiang

I have already worked in Siemens D900 GSM environment for more than 4 years. Now, I have lots of experience. Especially, emergency affairs.
    Keep in touch

Nguyen

Hi Mr. Zhu Jiang,

Pls kindly adv if you have any experience with the commands MOBTHR and NETTIMER. What are the meaning of these threshols and timers, how do they affect to the system operation and which rule should be applied when you want to modify them ???

Pls adv if you have got any tools/utilities to work with EWSD D900 GSM?

Brgds

asif

i am also an engineer but i have no answer to your question

Kumar

Hi,
    Can anybody give the reference books details for Switch Engineering Guidelines for both GSM & CDMA services?
    I am in urgent need to know about the Switch Dimensioning. If anyone knows about this kindly let me know the details.

Muzammil

Hi Kumar,
    Nice book avail. on Ericsson’s website. Look in to the following link,

http://www.ericsson.com/support/telecom/index.shtml

in this, if u see, PLMN – section, u can find switch and switch control. It gives a fair idea on switch dimensioning. Printed copy is also available.

This book also might help you,

GSM Switching, Services, and Protocols — Joerg Eberspaecher.

regds.

Mostafa

Hi all,

I’ve a pb,a high TCH drop call rate,Can this pb come from BSC/TRC node or MSC/VLR node .

We have Ericsson technology.

Thanx.

Jyothi

Hi Mostafa,

The TCH Call drop is caused when the quality of the call is not good or due to other reasons. This TCH drop can be rectified by properly defining the handover – parameters in the BSC NODE.

Regards,
    Jyothi

Mostafa

Thanks Jyothi,

We have drop calls in a remote BSC for “other reasons”,no handover failures, all radio parameters are OK,all neighboors are ok i’m asking if this pb can come from TRC.

Regards

Kumar

Hello Muzammil
    Thanks for the reply.
    The website of Ericsson was very useful. Thank you once again.
    Do you have any such details for Siemens EWSD Switch? If so let me know.
    Regards,
    Kumar

Muzammil

Kumar,

Unlike Ericsson, Siemens doesn’t post their docs. on the web… I’ve tried a lot for EWSD..but it’s all avail. only if we’r ready to shell out something from our pocket. I hardly foud docs. on the web. But almost all ericsson AXE docs. (except training manuals) are avail. on their website.

regds.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 410 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.