Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Ericsson IN

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    scor

Hello,

Can we block the SMS Codes with number based from getting maturing through IN.
    In MSC i allow based on 1digit in my B table. But if the code is not present in my IN system then is it dependable in the IN from getting matured or is it independent from the system(IN).
    I dont have much knowledge on the IN system architecture.

Can anyone help on this on how to block those codes from IN.

Thks

VK

Yes, if it is a online charging system, you can. Ericsson is capable of doing it.

scor

Hello VK,

Yes It is a online charging system as it involves MO. Can you briefly explain as what should be done in IN system like what is the configuration changes we have to do.

Thks

scor

Hello,
    Can anyone help on how to block the Number wise codes in Erricsson ON system with type of change in the configuration.

Thks

VK

Hi,

It is fairly simple. It is as simple as b number table. In the tariff structure (for SMS), we define the codes.

For ex: If we got to allow SMS to STC – Saudi, we will define 96650, 96655 in the structure.

Now, if you want to block SMS to 966554 level alone, in the tariff structure define it like

966556 etc.,

Hope you got the point.

scor

Hello Mr.VK,

A very Happy New Year To You.

Thank You for inputs. I got the point . Im familiar with the Switch B Table. But in IN i have no idea how to do that. In our IN system we have defined the SMS codes in different nodes in the Tariff Structures for different SDP’s. As per my knowledge we define the codes in these tariff id’s with their rate wise and the if any suffix or prefix should not be allowed then we define those codes in the Inverted list.
    But the problem we are facing is if some short code is not at all defined in the In system even then the SMS gets matured and gets default charged.
    So i need how to solve this kind of prolems.
    Hope im not disturbing you much.

Thks

scor

Hi Everyone,

Can somebody help me?

Thks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.