Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Error in connection

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    NK

Dear all,

Sometimes, IN some sites we are getting message “ERROR IN CONNECTION”. Does anyone has any idea how to resolve it? Thank you.

Regards,
    NK

akefa

As a customer, I just restart my phone. This returns every thing back to normal. That means it is mobile related issue.

ARP

I guess 2-3 thing while getting msg of ‘error in connection’

Basically this is due to MOC is not getting TCH due or Called party is not allocated TCH

This can be due to TRX fault or any other hardware issue of the serving cell. If there is TC fault, you can reset RSL or create the same.

I am sure there is no kind of issue of interference also.

james

Dear NK
    can u tell that which mobilephone u r using and which operater sevice u have?

james

Dear akefa
    That is not mobile problem.
    If ur BTS connected with Nokia MGW,u may face the problem in peak hours if the AMR circuits are not sufficient in that network or if ur mobile not supported AMR.(my experience)

akefa

Dear james,

“Error connection” appears sometimes in my Nokia N95. What I usually do is to restart the device. This action always make me able again to have a call (Ericsson Network). What I have understood from your answer is: the problem is related to the capacity. As a customer, I get the message “Network busy” during peak hours when there is no idle time slot.

Nutan Pant

Hi All,
    Error in conection is a problem related to pagging. Somtimes it happens that during the periodic pagging the users HLR/VLR is not updated and the user faces this problem. Here Akefa is right that after restarting the device everything comes to normal. It means restarting the device updates the registration in users HLR/VLR.

Thanks
    NUTAN

NK

Hi! all,

My vendor is Siemens. This problem had occured not particular mobile but occured at almost same time in different mobiles.

Regarding, suggestion of Nutan, you mean to say that calling party has problem in registration. By the way, the problem was solved without restarting.

James, we are not using AMR.

Outcast

You can see “Error in connection” on your phone in case of no availible voice channels in A-interface. Sms, ussd should work in this case.

VK

Hi NK,

Do you have any new node integrated in the network recently? May be MSS / MGW?

Abdel

Hi All
    I have experienced that a TRX fault or a VSWR may also cause Error in connection.

Abdel

Naren

No AIF channel available triggers assign fail not the error in connection

Error in connection can cause when the Mobile Looses the Lapdm connection to BSS..In your case I might suspect the TRX/DSP Fail…Resetting a TRX can help your case

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.