Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

channel failure alarm

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    arvind s alane

i am getting two alarms in Nokia ultra Bts on trx cards
    1)min holding time below define threshold
    2) channel failure above defined threshold
    can anybody tell me why these alarms coming and how to remove it

mehrdad

hi arvind,
    you should see your KPI (CSSR and DCR) first, if KPI be not ok then you should pay attention to these alarms.
    if the percentage of these alaram (the number at the end of these alarms) be high you better check the TRX. you can change the location of TRX with a good TRX in site and check the alarm in next day. if the alarm changed to new place and the KPI be not good you should change the TRX with a new one.

if you set the dual band strategy in your network (Traffic on 1800 band) you may see alot of from the first alarm in 900 band.I do not propose you to change the threshold of this alarm but you can do it for removing this alarm. but it will be difficult to detect problem in TRXs.

KEDAR

HI MEHRDAD

IS THE CHANGE THE TRX IS ONLY SOLUTION FOR IT???CAN U JUST TELL THE ANY OTHER SOLUTION??

veeru

i would like to know which are the alarms in nokia which contriutes toTCH DROP, HSR,and what is the soultion to get rid of the those alarm, and what are major and critical transmission alarm

veeru

i would like to know like in TCH we have dual rate , the same thing can be applied to sddch dula rate

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.