Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

RX Diversity Alarm

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    tony

to solve Rx path diversity alarms of rx path imbalance in 1800 after reading d IDB n CHECK d system monitor 2 read d alarm next 2 do is check d connection from each sector of d DRU i.e A,B,C,D to D hybrid combiner @times though d radio on OMT will tell u is A/C N B/D but d correct connection is of d sectors 2 d combiner is A/B n C/D so which means u ‘r going 2 swapp cable n change one of d jumper dat u notice is not functioning well b4 u do a reset on d cabinet.

ahmet

hi,I’m ahmet,I’m working GSM a sector.RX PATH A IMBALANCE and RX PATH LOST ON A RECEIVER SIDE alarmları var.Nasıl düzeltebilirim.

dickson richy

how can configure 6102 or 6202 rus 900 band and 1800 in one shelved

jamil

hello dickson richy
    RBS ericsson 6000 etc
    the RUS you can sharing it data one data 2 only for same band only
    data 1 for 900mhz GSM data 2 for U900 mhz for 3G but the DUG you can do it

liryc1208

Anothet common RX path imbalance is due to TMA issue.

Evilam

The RX PATH Imbalance; Can rais when there’s a cross connection, VSWR

DUW 41

hi

Can any one help me.
    I have issues with the cretion of gigaenternher on port TNA with the same script that i use with DUW 30 i can not see wath is the problema in the DUW 30 it works fine

Jamil

The Ethernet cable between the TNA port not open 1GI change the cable you used bad cable when you integrated

Rui— DUW 41-parte1

hi jamil, already change the cable and is the same cable that we use for DUW 30.

Same problem,always this message

Configuration faild

Function;
    se.ericsson.wcdma.rbs.bem.wizards.modify.postcontrol.installationpostcontroller

Failing action:
    Create

manageobject:
    manageelement=1,equipament=1,subrack=1,slot=1,pluginunit=1,exchangeterminalip=1,gigabitethernet=1

additional info:
    crate attribute: portno 2, autonegotitation, true mastermode, true, configguredspeedduplex, 6 protectivemode,false

Rui— DUW 41-parte2

We already do the oem configured access and do it manually and it is the same result.

i have not have any more idea’s

ki

Can I share RX between RUS and RUG?

NAWRAS

WHO I CAN GREAT IDB FOR RBS 6201 ,WE HAVE 2 DUG 2001 AND 4 RUS 01 FOR 3 SECTOR
    MY OMT 52
    TANX FOR EVRY ONE

KI

Can I use one RUS 01 01 to different sector?
    Can you share IDB.

KI

What is the configuration? For example, for 448, assign the first two sector on DUG1 and the remaining sector on DUG 2

ali

how to clear rx path imbalance and rx diversity alarm in RBS 6000 MIX MOUDE 2G 900 AND W900 3G

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 64 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.