Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

RX Diversity Alarm

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    Das

I am facing a lots of RX diversity loss alarm. I already checked the feeder, it is ok. TRU is also OK. What can be the other reason for this alarm? What is supervision measurement value?

aso

dear
    you check for VSWR from the bottom of antenna ?

patrick.fr

tell me exactly the name of alarm and its number?

emre

which freq ? 900 1800

if 900 MHz you need to check distance from anttennas at same sector
    (must be 2 lambda lenght)

Navdeep singh

hi das,

please check ur loose connectors of RX and TX at BTS and then you can go for the next step i.e VSWR
    it should be not more than 1.5.you can check it with your OMT software.

Assa

Hi, also check if there is a correct connection of BTS and antennas. Maybe some fiders are mixed up. So you don’t have any diversity on RX.

Geet Mukhra

Hi,
    Check ur CXU or splitter as it is used for splitting RX .Sometimes this port gets faulty.Replace it and then check…..assuming u hav checked everything else.

aman

tell me why the diversity alarms are arrise in two sectors

aman

tell me about vswr probem how to resolve

Rex

Hi Das,
    could be antenna feeder,RX-TX cables between TRE and combiner or combiner itself.

shirish

i need diversity alaram details for EVDO

Ed

Hi,

Try the following suggestions earlier posted. They are all related to RX diversity alarm.

Also possible cause for Rx diversity alarm is the mismatched / or losses on the RX received between the two diversities.

What equipment are u using? and what type of diversity if any(SPACE or Polarization)? Try to check if there is diversity on the site.

For Ericsson Network try to check the diversity if its AB. If then, try to set it to A only or to B only which ever good performance will be achieved for isolation purposes.

Jamil

Try to go to OMT check the display fault RUs and see where is the fault which sector and what is the Rbs 2206-2116

Maxim

if u are RX diversity alarm, try to switch off and switch on 5 min after ur RBS and the alarm creased. Thanks

Achmad Fatoni

what causes the RX diversity lost ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 64 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.