Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Paging Success Rate

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 88 total)
  • Author
    Vijay

Hi , please confirm steps to be taken to improve PSR.

Like whet should be Repaging_Interval and other parameters values to keep PSR high.

Kapil Kumar

Hi,

Can any one tell me how We can improve PSR in Siemens Core and Nokia Radio combination.
    It is very urgent..

Kapil Kumar

Hi,

Can any one tell me how We can improve PSR in Siemens Core and Nokia Radio combination.
    It is very urgent..

Nanda

Dear Team,
    Any one tell me how to improve TASR(Traffic Assignment Sucess Rate) By changing the parameter from BSC.Is any related parameter for this?Kindly help me….

Rakesh

Hi
    how to improve paging succes rate ??

machzar

hi Rakesh,
    one way to improve the PSR is resetting, which shorted the IDETTIM (core side) and T3212 (radio side) timer.

IDETTIM timer (implisit detach time) as the timer for MSC to renew it’s database. user whom didn’t make any activity during the timer hour will be requested to make auto location update. of course it makes, which subscriber on old database but not locupd will detach.

but before, shorted the timer, please make sure your SD blocking. it will impact.

rgrds
    machzar

Karan Singh

Hi Bijoy,
    Wud really appreciate if you could elaborate the foll.

8.RAEPP

MSC/MSS Parameters
    1.BTDM
    2.GTDM
    3.TDD
    4.PAGNUMBERLA

Br\\
    Karan

Bijoy

Hi Karan
    8.RAEPP gives the BSC parameters.
    1.BTDM is the Base time duration in minutes.The base time must be as long as the longest periodic location updating time in the interworking BSC’s.
    2.GTDM is the Guard time duration in minutes.The guard time is used to prevent unnecessary marking of MS implicit detached, for example if the system clocks are not
    synchronized in the MS and in the MSC/VLR.
    3.TDD is the MT automatic deregistration supervision time duration.
    4.PAGNUMBERLA is the Number of location areas in paging message.This parameter indicates the maximum permitted amount of location areas that can be included in a paging message.A parameter with a value > 1 is only valid if all BSCs connected to an MSC/VLR Server support a paging message with a list of location areas.

Br\\
    Bijoy

Purusottam Kundu, ZTE on TATA

How to improve PSR ??
    Pls. suggest me

Puneet

Hi

How to improve the location update success rate?

prasanna

can anyone tell me how to improve PSR in ericsson msc…

Bijoy

Hi Prasanna

Pls read my post down below.

Br\\
    Bijoy

harjeet

paging type and how it work

Angel

Hi Team,

I’m working in Nokia system, tried to change PAGING ATTEMPT, PAGING INTERVAL BUT STILL FOR FEW LAC NOT YET IMPROVED. REGDS’ ANJALI

Bijoy

Hi Angel
    Can you please breif about what things have you done till date on those LAC’s?Is it that PSR has improved for some lACS & not for some?

Br\\
    Bijoy

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 88 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.