Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

NOKIA BTS ALARMS

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    Geet Mukhra

Hi,
    can anyone tell me how to clear “BTS WITH NO TRANSACTION ALARM” in NOKIA BTS.
    I have checked my EDAP pool which is same as defined in BSC.
    I have checked all the bypassing from connected sites to the main .
    But alarm still persists.
    Can anyone help me?

M@steR

Maybe this BTS is situated in thinly populated area? 😉

Geet Mukhra

Master,
    I have checked the traffic…..its carrieng decent traffic.
    thanx

Garry

Guyz,

Can you shed some information about the supplementary field for this 7738 alarm.

Garry !!

Geet

Check the supervision parameters for this alarm in BSC.
    ZEEO:SUP;
    It could be that the supervision period of the BTS’s is incorrect for the traffic profile.
    We supervise BTS between 06:00 and 18:00 with a 2 hour window, you can specify the minimum numbe of attempts within this as well.

lal

HOW TO CLEAR THE ALARM HISTORY OF FIU 19 IF THE DATA BASE IS SHOWING FULL

Alex

Often when you have such alarm (BTS WITH NO TRANSACTION) BTS gathers NO traffis
    BTS reset helps usually :)…

Geoff

Nokia have a sleeping cell issue in S11.5, which is fixed in CD 4 I think (we are now on CD10) Many BTS’s report 7738 alarm (first supp info field will tell you if this is as SD/TCH/GPRS issue or combination of the 3) This issue is resolved by swapover of BCSU. Currently we have see an issue with 7738 alarms (again related to BCSU) following automatic recovery action of a bcsu, in this case all effected BTS’s require reset to resolve. Also it could be that your BTS is supervised 24 hrs a day (ZEEO:SUP;) and you genuinely have no traffic. In this case your supervision parameters need adjustment.

ashish tewari

please make clear how to get rid of BCF operation degraded mismatch b/w PCM and BOIA

Raju

please make clear how to get rid of BCF operation degraded mismatch b/w PCM and BOIA

Manish

Can any body explain in details with solution for Mean Holding time below treshold

sanju

i dont know how omcr works.and nokia bts alarms handling list.i want to all activities of omcr and alarms handlings.

swapnil soni

i want information about all alarm genrated by nokia bts (both external & internal)

VIJAY KUMAR S

Can you tel me how to clear the 7706,7707,7604,7745 and 7743.

pritam

pls do the following
    reset the sector/site reset/shift bcch trx/check the hard ware of that sector(trx ,gsm)./comms the bts/check the customer present on that sect/call for dt

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 75 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.