Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

mapping of E1 channels

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    pix

in motorola, 1 RSL = 1 BTS ? this is very surprising… normally, 1 RSL = 1 TRX. And it is possible to put 4 RSL on 1 Abis TS (64kbps), or it is also possible to multiplex the RSL within the TRX’s 2 Abis TS.

How can motorola carry the signalling of one BTS of 15 TRX through only 64kbps ? do you know the trick ?

-pix

NarChai

Hi pix
    it’s motorola proprietorially. i’m a operator.
    wait some motorola’s expert to explain in deep technical discription.

nandan bhandari

what is location update il telecom term?

regards
    nandan reliance telecom ltd

nandan bhandari

how many sites is on in one fxc rri card?

James

Max. 16E1s can be cross connect in one FXC RRI card

shabir faried khan

hi every one,i am an electrical engineer and am currently working on nokia bts. i am just new to the field and have got some confusion ragarding the patching and cross connections.well some one make the picture clear to me ?
    thanx.

nandan bhandari

why 120 ohm we use in signalling.

Abdel

Hi nandan,

120 ohm transmission can be used for both voice, data or signalling and not only for signalling. In telecom 50, 75 and 120 ohms are used. the 50 ohm is mostly used for RF transmission.

Abdel

B SINGH

HI EVERYONE
    ANY ONE CAN EXPLIAN RRI WORKING IN NOKIA FLEXIHOPPER
    THANX

Paul

Sorry 2 add my Question here.

Can anyone guide me why always Switch traffic is greater than Radio traffic for the same hour.

mahesh

hi i want to known abt, FXCRRI, FIU19,FXCE1/T1,and how the E1 are cross connected..and how many sites can be connected in each card..and also i need of document regarding the PCM connection in transmisssion part and RF part..pls send to as soon as possible

pandi

Location update:

The network keeps track the subscriber’s information whereever he is moving.VLR is doing this job.this is called location update.

msa

hi
    can every one tell me how traffic distrbuted between E1’s in siemens BTS240XLL||

JIGNESH PATEL

WHAT IS FXCRRI? WHAS USE OF IT?

Irfan

I am electrical engineer, i have upto 2 years exparience in nokia bts but some points will be not clear , kindly clear if possible for any …why we use “frequency counter” .

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.