Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Paging Success rate improvement

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Rahul

Hi
    In CDMA system, How we can improve PSR ? What are fields where we can fight ? If any body knows on GSM system than let me know, We can link with CDMA sys.

Nazmul Huda

Hi,
    I am working in a operator. Recently we have a problem that sometimes we can not get other MS(When call one MS to another) while the MS is switch ON. Is there any paging problem or something.

RF

Dear Rahul

to improve PSG , you have to check first if you have external interference ( check RSSI ) if it’s ok then you need to check power control & Acess parameter if they are set proprely

Rahul

Hi Thanks for reply,
    We have a low PSR in High traffic loaded sites. Is there any way to improve in this type of scenario.

Nitin

Hi Rahul,
    If Lac boundary is not properly defined, then paging will be discarded & it will decrease Paging Sucess rate. So check it…

Rahul Soni

Nitin/All
    I am working on LAC boundary. Think of lots of neighbor definition. Is it affect PSR.

Jehad

Check how many paging groups are paged on the same time, if you have parametr like MFRMS try to decrease this parametr to lower value so you can increase th enumber of the paging groups.

Charlie

What is you repeat paging method? Local, Global, LATA?

Rahul

We have set : 1st Page – LAC based, 2nd & 3rd page – Global.

yogesh

Hi,
    what are the reasons for poor paging performance and how we can improve Paging success rate using parameters…..

R.S.nithyananth

hi,need howimprove PSR rating to 100%. what are the aspects i checked. kindly give information

SHELDON

Hmmmmm…I don’t believe it’s possible to achieve a paging success rate of 100%.That will require perfect network elements,perfect radio conditions, perfect users, perfect user behaviour.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.