Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Attach without detach

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Nabixm

Hi,
    I found attachs without detachs in many cases. Can some one tell me when this kind of situation happens ?

The user says that he’s doing reconnections (but I thougth the MS does a detach automatically).

Thank you

Pix

Detach occurs only when the mobile is switched off. If the mobile is on, it will not detach, but performs location update to keep himslef alive in HLR.

Nazmul Huda

Hello Guys,
    I am working in GSM operator.
    Recently we found a problem that our MS is attached but sometimes it has been seen that when call particular MS it call that the MS is ditached while the MS is attached. What would be the possible problem and solution.

akefa

Huda,

Mostly, the target MS was in a bad covered area.

Nabixm

There’s no LAU. The MS is performing a new attach without detach.
    When asking the subscriber, he says that he has to reconnect because of “Deconnections”.
    I don’t think there’s deconnections, but just maybe lack of received data. He should have felt that it’s lagging so he reconnect.

The question is :
    If this is what happened, should we find a detach on the probe’s captures or is it normal to find a new attach without being detached ?

Thnx

Nazmul Huda

What is the possible reason for MS Detache ( While the MS is Switch ON)From BSS side and from NSS side.

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.