Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

BTS Operation Degraded (Ultrasite)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    KJB

Hi Parveen,
    Kindly check sector swapping is the major cause for 7745.
    TX,RX cabling also need to be check.

most oftenly observed after complex Expansion

Thx
    Khalid

Manoj Kumar

Hi I am Manoj Kumar(NSN)Patna. BTS OPERATION DEGRADED Rx levels differ too much between main and diversity antennas.This alarm is the very critical for Nokia Ultra BTS.I am face 50 site this alarm. I am handling this alarm.First all of check VSWR after that check ALL point like Gsm port, concocter,Trx,bb2f,cnt cable,combiner, multi-coupler,RSSI value , Duplexer,and last thing sector change .

santander diaz

hello all, I live in Colombia electronic engineer, I have the same problem but for now nthat rainy season is the perfect brand VSWR, this alarm appears and disappears on its own, any help greetings.

murari jha

i am also facing the alarm of RX level differ too much b/w main 7604.
    checked vswr but no change.

YARMAT

IM WORKING AS AN O&M ENGINEER IN KSA. MOSTLY I RECTIFY THIS ALARM BY OPEN THE FEEDER CONNECTOR CLEAN AND WET IT IN CASE OF RAINY LAND OR IF THERE IS MUCH MOISTURE OVER THERE AND THEN AGAIN RETIGHTEN. FIRST CHECK ALL THE CONNECTORS THEN RECOMMISSION THE SITE AND WAIT FOR THIRTY MIN HOPE IT WILL NOT COME AGAIN. OTHER WISE CHECK THE SECTOR SWAPING. THE LAST SOLUTION IS JUST REMOVE THE BIAS-T FROM CONNECTORS CONNECTED TO BTS.IT WL NOT COME AGAIN

denymon

Hi,

Please check your antenna direction if you using space diversity.
    I ever have same problem and i solve it.

But i have a perseption this problem caused by different receive level beetwen main & diversity measured on TRX so you have check connection from TRX to antenna.

santosh

i had interview questiion
    as he asken that at 30m height there is microwave antena
    and in other site the microwave antena is atb 50m hieght then how will be the synchronization

Fawad

Dear All,

What is the role of MHA (Mast Head Amplifier)

andy

rx level too much bettween main and diversity ,that means db level is too great between main and diversity
    check your rssi value and if looks great then reset scetor or omu

yarmat shah afridi

@ fawad: MHA JUST AMPLYFY UR UPLINK AND DWNLINK SIGNAL to a long distance.
    @andy: rest the BOIA is not the only solution coz its come again after an hr or days, there are few steps u must follow to get rid of this alarm
    1) first check ur sectors swaping
    2) check ur feeders connectors and if its solve ur prob then fine but if still not fix the prob then change duplexer. i troubleshoot many time this alarm and majority of time i fix the prob by swap or change duplexer. thank you

Alonewolves

one solution to “BTS Operation Degraded, RX Level Differ to Much Between Main & Diversity Antenna”
    is connect remotely to BCF and open “Hardware Configurator” , Check that all the cable configuration are ok, if not , do necessary correction, then cancel Alarms with ZEOR , wait a while whether Alarm appaers again or not.

jack

@alonewolves

Hi , It may be the reason but if HW configuration on SW and BTS cabinet is not the same then another alarm ” mismatch……” will appear as well.

riyaz

what is the function of combiner and diversity cable

YARMAT

@RIYAZ: WELL AS U KNOW WITH ONE DUPLEXER U CAN ONLY CONNECT ONE RF ANTINNA MEANS TWO FEEDERS CABLES WHICH SUPPORT TWO TRX BUT WHEN U WANT TO ADD MORE THAN 2TRX IN SECTOR WITHOUT INSTALLING ANTINNA THEN U NEED TO ADD 2COMBINERS WITH A DUPLEXER

neeraj

Dear,

we are using Huwaei bts ,how much RSSI difference is accepted in main & divercity.Is their any specific count like upto six or ten differnce is acceptable.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.