Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Ericsson RBS

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 134 total)
  • Author
    Vik

Hi May Uc means uncombined mode. DRU-E has chip in the backplane you have to switch that when using combined or uncombined mode

PASCAL

PLEASE I NEED SOMEONE TO TELL ME IF THERE IS ANY MEANS TO REPAIR A FAULTY
    DRU

Tom

I am working on Ericsson 2206 v2 850 gsm cabinet. For the B secotr I am getting the following fault in my RBS logs: MO: TX, Instance 4, Cease , I1B, CDU HIGH TEMPERATURE
    [10-02-25 01:15:38.586] O_RBS_Status.
    All the fans in the cabinet are working. I have replaced the DTRU and CDU with known working units and still I get this alarm. Can anyone tell me if they have had this experience or where the temp sensor for this sector is located/

josue kembe

please I would like to know the factors that damage the flash card for RBS 22X6 and what is her duration of the life Thanks

josue

Fault Name: TX high temperature
    Related faults: SO TRXC I2A:11 – TX high temperature
    SO TRXC I2A:25 – TX max power restricted
    AO TX I1B:27 – TX max power restricted
    Description: The temperature of the PA transistors is supervised. At maximum component temperature, faults SO TRXC I2A:11 and SO TRXC I2A:25 are raised on TRXC and maximum TX output power is reduced by 2 dB.
    If the temperature is still over maximum component limit after 2 minutes, the maximum output power is reduced by another 2 dB.
    If the temperature is still over maximum component limit after 2 minutes more, the transmitter is automatically shut down and faults AO TX I1B:12 and AO TX I1B:27 are raised.
    The fault stays active until temperature stays below the limit for 5 minutes. The TX is then enabled and maximum output power is progressively increased.
    Possible reasons: Climate system failure – dTRU dummies missing – high temperature outside the cabinet

issa

how I can find the complet schmatic and block diagram of Ericsson rbs for complet units.

jonah

can anyone assist me with schematics on the ericsson rbs 2216 components, achitecture and configuration.
    plz forward files to enekaro@yahoo.com

Andy

Hi Jonah and Isaa,

From Alex you could find all documents you need related to Ericsson RBS.

Regards

Erdi

hi all,,

could someone explain me that how to create idb 1800(2,0,2,0) + 900(0,4,0,4)for RBS2116 ?
    thanks

amex

Dear Friends
    Could you plz help me!!!
    Can i put 2RBS per sector (Ericsson 2206, band 900)? Is it posible to synchronize them?
    Present logical configuration is 3,3,3 (XRANGE and TCC activated) phisical is 12,12,12 i want to increse it to 4,4,4 means Phizical 24,24,24. hoping channel wre yousing (18TCH frequency)
    Thx
    Amex

daniel ofori

i want know eveythin about rbs installation, radio configuration and site commissioninng

Mocha

Hi Arjun, the problem either from the antenna-connctors-feeder problem or from the BSC parameters changed.
    check all the antenna system (vswr), then check the parameters in BSC.

M@C

Mocha

Dear Amex, could u plz specify the problem?

Amex

HI Mocha!!
    The problem is high congestion cause of high traffic on the site. Siteis serving huge area, taking traffic from 30 to 60km. XRANGE and TCC is activated for all 3 sectors. phisical configuration is 12,12,12 means rbs per sector. as we know if TCC and XRANGE is activated we /congiguration to 4 means logical config is 3 know. I want to add one more rbs per sector and phisical configuraion will be 24,24,24. (18TCH channels in hopping we are using. Logical i want to increase it from 3 to 5. But i’m not sure of synchronization of 2 rbs per sector. if you have some suggestion plz share. thx
    Regards
    Amex

Maheboob

Dear Friend i want to know 4,4,4 configuration. what this 4,4,4 represents.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 134 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.