Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Ericsson RBS

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 134 total)
  • Author
    Itay

Yes, I found

stag

There is a problem with the DRUs (RBS2x16) that were released earlier by Ericsson. The symptom will start to either have very low output power thus having low traffic then high SDCCH drop and high TCH failure or suddenly will not carry any traffic at all. Ericsson is now replacing the DRUs with version R1 & R2 to R3 to correct this problem. They have also released a patch for the BSC to detect this problem and new BTS SW version to automatically block the faulty DRU. Temporary solution for this problem is to block trx or replace the DRU.

Nick

I am having trouble connecting to RBS using local omt. I am getting messages that say timeout and what not. Any ideas? I am currently running Vista.

jamil

The serial to usb is not compatible with window vista it work with winxp only

Toby

How do i change a faulty fan on the RBS 2216..One of the 3 fans is faulty and its causing all the others to work at maximum power. Its also givin me RBS fault.

arjun

Dear Expertise,

I am still unaware why ERICSSON RBS 2216 DRUs are getting troubled ie i mean a new site with RBS 2216,but after few days the DRUs are facing high TCH failure or suddenly will not carry any traffic at all.Am I the one facing this condition or is this prevalent all over ?

may

i’m facing a very low CSSR on some E/// cells can you help please?
    what is the meaning of Uc on DRU E/// rbs 2216

mans

Toby, you need to unscrew the FCU(fan control unit) and detach the cable for the broken fan and then from the top of the RBS replace the faulty fan.

mans

Nick….try using compatibility mode when installing drivers, works for me

Ransford Jolly

What is the max temp that a DRU can run up to on the outdoor RBS

Hong Ny

My company is using ERICSSON.I got problem with RBS 2216 DRUs are getting troubled ie i mean a new site with RBS 2216,but after few days the DRUs are facing high TCH failure or suddenly will not carry any traffic at all.Am I the one facing this condition or is this prevalent all over ? Can someone help me about this? Please mail me,Thanks

STria

hi hong ny
    is there any alarm appear on DRU?

HONG NY

Hi STra,

There is no alarm in RBS.

gtshiamo

does any one know how to solve this- Fault name Power limits exceeded
    Related faults AO TX I1B:2 – CDU output power limits exceeded on ericsson 2206

Bijoy

Check these faults,if any
    SO CF I2A:9
    SO CF RU:5
    SO CF RU:26

Br\\
    Bijoy

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 134 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.