Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Ericsson RBS

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 134 total)
  • Author
    finn

mahmoud,

to configure RBS2116, you need to create an IDB then connect to the RBS and set it to local mode then install IDB.. all the buttons can be found in the main window of your OMT. just hover your mouse over each button to tell you which is which.

with the sitemaster, you need to know your band (900/1800) GSM900~ 850~960 and GSM1800 1770~1880 (forgot it but try) then set up the freq range to your Sitemaster for VSWR limit always depend on the rquirement (calibrate all the time!), but usually the amplitude is 1.5 then the VSWR limit is 1.4.

MUHAMMAD SIKANDER HAYAT

how many comfiguration are. possibile in ericsson’s RBSs and which are?

emreigrek

hi
    is velocity and cable loss affects my measurement?

finn

they are all factors.. so you should know what is in the specs of your cable.. cheers!

ndut

@ muhammad

i think ericsson’s rbs can configured up to 6 tranceiver each sector

emre igrek

hi finn
    when i measure with a wrong atten. and delay. is it affects my vswr value ? or affects total atten. and delay?
    because ive tried same cable with a different attenuation 2 times and i get same vswr.

ashish

pls somebody can give me details of CF(central function)…

ndut

can anyone give me a better explanation about user plane and control plane at rbs system??

i’ve searched on website, but still confuse 🙂

samson

Hello,I have problem with sctor A of RBS 2116,the DRU have been blocked because they don’t carry traffic.upon trouble shooting to identfy the problem the following was observed…
    I swapped the y-link cable from the DXU without touching any thing of DRU the problem shifted to DRU of sector B and C.so what to conclude here because after doing this DRU of sector A operation LED light although has been blocked.

emre igrek

i faced same problem last month. when i upgrade cf card to 20j(it depends in your network may be different version) problem solved.

jamil

samson
    If there is no light at all means the dtru in RBS 2116 have fault internal and need to change

mushi

ericsson rbs support 8/8/8 configration due to upgrade drus

james

Yes i think so

Itay

Does anyone knows where can I buy some units of DXU31?

Bogus

Did you find this unit? I’m looking for used and working correctly. Any info?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 134 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.