Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

improve TBF drop rate

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    KP

Enable the link adaption and check whether the situation is improved or not.
    Reg,

Agha

Hi KP,
    which is suitable for link adaption either LA or IR for bad radio condition ?

Deb

Recently Huawei has shared this formula for TBF drop:

downlink:
    (A9118+A9318)/(L9545+L9549+L9550+L9551+L9552+L9546+L9547+L9548)
    uplink:
    (A9006+A9007+A9206+A9207)/ (L9441+L9445+L9446+L9447+L9448+L9442+L9443+L9444)

is this OK for use. To me it looks OK.

prasad

How to improve TBF drop in NSN BSCs,
    Pls suggest timers which can be changed.

Parth

Pl suggest how to improve TBF Drop

ashwani sharma

hi! freinds

Is there any parameter in SGSN that can improve the TBF success rate. Or let me ask in this way that is there any parameter of SGSN that can anyway effect TBF success rate.

pix

Hi,

the only one i know is the T_READY timer. It’s the only one from SGSN that I know of, and I know it has an impact on GPRS QoS. Increasing it should decrease the number of TBF establishments, therefore affecting your TBF estab sr.

Regards

pix

ashwani sharma

Thanks pix,
    for the info. I will check with Ericsson experts about Ready timer. Till now what i understand about this timer from Ericsson docs is as below:-
    The READY timer controls the time a MS remains in READY state in the MS and the SGSN. The value of the READY timer may be negotiated between the MS and the network using the GPRS attach or GPRS routing area updating procedure. The default value is used if neither the MS nor the network send another value, or if the network sends this value.
    Please do let me know about this parameter. what should be the ideal value? and does it impact any other KPI?

Pritam

Hi please share your experience in
    1.How to improve DL LLC discarded frames.
    2.TIMER used to tune the TBF drop(NSN hardware and QOS is good).
    3.Data in erlang for one time slot and MAX data erlang in one TRX considering GOS.

mohit

Please suggest action plan to improve TBF drop rate in Huawei system .

Ahsan Rizwan

hi everyone ,
    i am facing high TBF drop rate on some sites in one bsc.on the other hand TBF success rate is ok.kindly share me any suggestion for getting drop rate down.

Rupesh Kadam

Although payload is maintained, TBF attempts showing a reduction after SGSN migration

imran

how can i improve UL TBF success rate

Wallis Dudhnath

Inputs to help with TBF dropping for GSM.

– Make sure no Hardware problem especially related TRX module. You need to fix Hardware issue first if you found hardware problem
    – Make sure no Interference. You have to do re-tune or change frequency that suspected Frequency Interference to improve TBF drop rate
    – Make sure No overshooting Cells. You can adjust Antenna Tilt/Down tilt for overshooting cells to improve TBF drop rate and avoid access traffic in low RX level thus can improve TBF drop call.
    – Reduce Dynamic PDCH(MAXPDCHRATE) and add static PDTCH to avoid preemption channel by voice services especially for cells with high Voice traffic.
    -Shifting Static PDCH from TRX non BCCH to TRX BCCH and make priority setting by set TRX layering priority which can be set by OPTL value in GTRXDEV object.With this strategy data services will be concentrated in TRX BCCH with full power(no power control) thus can improve TBF drop rate and getting better than data services in TRX non BCCH.

yann

how to improve TBF drop

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 62 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.