Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

One way speech problem

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    sandeep

Hi,

Can anybody please provide me some causes fro one way speech problems in pstn networks.

Anwar

yes, it’s possible & it’s happen, when you through more then 2 E1’s or many. One E1 Trans side connect to another E1 Receive side & Simultaneously another. this is the main reson.

sandeep katiyar

Thanks Anwar, but how it can cause the one way speech problem

heru

Some problem cause by CIC problem (not same CIC

Pix

Usually, it means that you have a wrong mapping of your E1’s. I’m not expert on this, but that’s the only possible problem (that i know of) that could lead to one way speech.

Regards,

Karuna

Friends,
    I feel the BTS won’t get commisioned or Up if we make the wrong maping of E1s.

Correct me if I’m wrong

John

Hi Karuna,
    Yes I think here is a misunderstanding. Here E1 does not indicating BSC to BTS. If E1 between BSC and MSC is wronly mapped then oneway call takes place. Because RX and TX are now in different PCM.

Danish

Apart from all these one possibilty is that due to FER in that cell which can cause muting

Regards,
    Danish

Pix

Sandeep was talking about PSTN… wasn’t he ?

if by saying PSTN, we understand a lanline network, then there is no BSC, no BTS, and no FER problems.

maybe he’s talking about mobile network though, but it didn’t sound like it…

Sandeep Katiyar

Yes I am talking about PSTN.

S M R Danish

BTS and BSSc are under discussion , that is why I wrote aboout FER, that is one possibity if if CICs are properly mapped and there is no other cofiguration related issue,
    Regards, Danish

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.