Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

mapinfo tools

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Adeel

hi, i was looking into mapinfo tools and i found ‘piano’ tool there. i found that we can also check the neighbor relations using this tool, and there was also a button named as ‘display QoS’.
    My question is how can we use this tool to display the neighbors and what is ‘display QoS’. what is the format of the neighbor file that this tool uses. can anyone help me??

Pix

long time i didn’t use piano… maybe you can try asking their RSC team (= RNE), i you have good contacts…

Csidor

Hi all,Does any body knows how to display neighbor relation on mapinfo?

Bhanu Pratap Singh

Site Name SITE ID CLID BCCH ori BSIC NCC BCC MA-LIST MAIO-1 MAIO-2 MAIO-3 HSN Bldg ht GSM pole ht AZIMUT GSM Ant. Type Mech tilt Elect-tilt Total Tilt Lon Lat SITE ADDRESS Max_tx_bts CU2 CU3 CU4 CU5 CU6 CU7 CU8 length
    Hi Adeel this is the format, you have to give ur details in this format in excel to create piano file.ORI here means your BCCH(1-124), Piano only takes 900 MHZ band channels, so if u r using 1800, then map ur channels accordingly

Marcos

hi all.
    could you tell me where can I find “Piano” or some tool similar.
    I would like to have some tool which permit me to wiew neighbor cells and reuses.
    I was looking for “piano tool” on the web but i could not find anything.
    bye

pix

hi marcos,

i think piano is an old internal tool (from alcatel ?), not intended to be available for operators.

if you have some contacts with radio engineers, they should give you the tool quite easily 🙂

emre iğrek

ok pix i need radio engineers 😀
    could you supply it .

pix

no sorry..

marvel

hi adeel,

i think your “piano” and “display Qos” was in house tools that means developed for specific vendor/activity. If you interest, you could study about map basic programming.

appreciate,
    marvel

hesam

hi guys
    i need advice and help somebody that help me live about mapinfo and how can i use this tool for planning and optimization ? if anybody there contact me
    hmh.eng79@hotmail.com

mint

hiii any one know the site data base format used in MINT (A UTITLITY IN MAPINFO)
    Tony

saif shabeeb

Kindly you can used MCOM TO DISPLAY THE NEIGHBOR

MRDE

Hi Csidor

Piono is very old tool and well known but i can give you alternative and better that piano by name “TRF Tool”
    Write me murad.azizov@gmail.com

Jeff

Hi guys,
    Can someone explain the data input type and format to be used for “TRF Tool”?
    I don’t know how to create database and generally using the tool.
    Thank you

Jeff

What about this below post. Anybody with a help?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.