Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Huawei BTS Maintenace

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Majid

hi Danny make sure the DEMU board is inserted in the BTS though it is not necessary, the other thing is when you click on the alarm there is explanation of the alarm what doest it says.

Majid

Sorry I mean by not necessary is the board existance is not necessary you can insert it and also you can leave it but delete it from the configuration otherwise it’s show an alarm.

Majid

Abdel

Hi Danny

The DEMU is the Enviroment monitoring board in the Huawei’s BTS3012 BTS, the alarm you are getting might be temperature of humidity or any other activated and installed sensors. This kind of alarm may not appear on the DTRU or DDPU. As majid told you login the Local terminal and browse the alarm in and right click you will see the explanation plus some tips to solve it.

Abdel

Michael Argente

Hi danny, here in the Philippines its EMUA. its a environmental monitoring device for Huawei outdoor BTS…i suggest just disable the DEMU, so that it would not generate any alarm. But here int he Philippines all DEMU for BTS 3012A out door is fully functional. email me if you have any queries… michaeloa@huawei.com

Joko

Dear

I have 16 zone dry contact alarm detector to BTS3012 via DEMU. If I have Alarm Unit with RS485 interface, Does BTS3012 support with my alarm? How do configure Alarm protocol? with MOdBus RTU or TCP/IP or other? please give me suggestion and solve my needed as soon as posible.

Regards

Joko Siswanto

KOUAKOU KOUADIO

I HAVE DONE A TRAINING IN HUAWEI IVORY COST BUT I LIKE TO HAVE SOME INFORMATION IN BTS312 AND 3012 CONFIG,ALSO FOR MW

Nyihemba A.

I have esperience in BTS3012,3012AE.My difficulties in BTS3012 is cabinet 0 arrester alarm always given me this alarm even when their is only one cabinet. And the case of BTS3012AE always given cabinet 1 arrester alarm and PMU alarms is common with this BTS

Ibrahim

Nyihemba,

I guess you have a certain damage at the lighning arrester & it needs for replacement. If this is not the case, then just tell me what is the alarm ID?

Regards,
    Ibrahim

Md. Humayun Kabir Chowdhury

i want to know about the hardware structure , installation and troubleshooting

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.